Best Student Section

Cougars2State

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't have nothing on the Marsh Pit at Alcoa the other night, our chants were way more creative, we were way louder, and we had about the same amount of students.

825447674[/snapback]

Duh you had About the same amount of people it was at alcoa Try coming to catholic and playing with the whole ccc. By the way your chants werent good at all plus we couldnt even hear you obviously we were better because we won so quit talkin- BFRESH

ok I take back my previous statement from before.... the Bombsquad from DL WAS good. I went to their game the other day, and their students didn't even look like they were paying attention to the game. With that said... last year's was definitely better...hands down

825447490[/snapback]

...Based on testimonies of some I have spoken to, I agree with you. Now, I do believe that the DL students have the potential, but for now, I apologize for all of my comments on this thread.

...Based on testimonies of some I have spoken to, I agree with you.  Now, I do believe that the DL students have the potential, but for now, I apologize for all of my comments on this thread.

825447816[/snapback]

haha. Same here bombsquad. I was all trying to defend my old student section but man I went to the season opener and was sorely dissappointed. Where are all the Ooltewah fans? There were a bunch of students there but like nobody was yelling or really getting into the game. I probably looked like an idiot because I was the only one screaming my head off. Ooltewah what happened? Is there no one to form the new Old School Ballers? At least yell. Ooltewah student section, I'm dissappointed. Pick it up!

Hands down, it's the 'Bomb Squad' from David Lipscomb, especially on the road!  In your face and on your back the whole game.  And they can get personal.  But if they win, well, nothing but (ladies and) gentlemen and scholars...kind of.

825389561[/snapback]

Hands down on this one! The boys up at Chattanooga Central A.K.A.

the C-men are by far the loudest, craziest bunch of fans you will ever see. Ya the other schools have some good student sections, but none can compare to a crowd of Central boys. Just come 2 one of our games and you will see what were talking about. Good luck to all you other schools, except for Ooltewah.

"GET ON OUR LEVEL"