Lebanon vs. Smyrna

hegotgame

Well the radio said cramps was why he went down and they were massaging his calf. But if #12 laid one on him, I know you are proud.And you should be. #33 was one of the linebackers and they kept calling his number on some big sticks.... :( Like I said, I am glad at least one team broke the "curse" and our time is coming! :D

825396475[/snapback]

not if we are out of the region.........which would be stupid but what you guys in rutherford want. and yes he did go out with cramps, but let me at least dream.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
not if we are out of the region.........which would be stupid but what you guys in rutherford want. and yes he did go out with cramps, but let me at least dream.

825396484[/snapback]

dont worry im sure coach ferg will find a way to get you guys on the schedule :D

Guest region4fan

Is that a fact about the new regions?? When will it be announced? I would like to see Lebanon stay on our schedule, but i would like both WVC schools out with no one added so we can play more non-region games like we could when they were districts instead of regions. There needs to be some breathing time every once in awhile instead of all the region games in a row at the end of your schedule.

Yes, Shaggy, you are allowed your dreams. I believe I had that wrong.........yes, I remember now, Orona went down b/c of a huge stick by 12 that was why they were massaging his calf. I just hope Luter can get at least one shot on him.

Is that a fact about the new regions?? When will it be announced? I would like to see Lebanon stay on our schedule, but i would like both WVC schools out with no one added so we can play more non-region games like we could when they were districts instead of regions. There needs to be some breathing time every once in awhile instead of all the region games in a row at the end of your schedule.

Yes, Shaggy, you are allowed your dreams. I believe I had that wrong.........yes, I remember now, Orona went down b/c of a huge stick by 12 that was why they were massaging his calf. I just hope Luter can get at least one shot on him.

825396524[/snapback]

i'm sure he will. somebody go start that new thread. i gotta go support the blue raiders now.

Johnson has 855 yards on 125 carries (6.84 per carry) and 16 rushing TD's. He's also caught a pass for a TD -- giving him 17 on the season, the most for Lebanon since FB Steve Rose was rumbling on 31 trap for Medley's Blue Devils. By the way, hegotgame, if you ever thought about getting back on the field, Cumberland is going to get things going with this new coach. How's your time in the 40? I know your hands are OUTSTANDING.

825395983[/snapback]

thanx for the kind words eddie but i dont think college football is for me. my happiness is more important than going back home to play ball. and im not going to walk on here although i would like to. my fraternity might get a chance to strap it on again if we bid for the charity football game here and i will show these frat boys how to play the game.

kyle shaffer should be the go to guy there if he can get his ankle better...tell the coach to get a QB to throw to him b/c he is above the talent level at CU. i play flag football all the time and can still catch for sure but ive never been fast and ive never been accurately timed but im not fast. do i know you?? i always like to know the people if possible that im talking to. you could just give me a hint. well anyways i hope i can get HOME to see a playoff game but we will see

thanx for the kind words eddie but i dont think college football is for me. my happiness is more important than going back home to play ball.  and im not going to walk on here although i would like to.  my fraternity might get a chance to strap it on again if we bid for the charity football game here and i will show these frat boys how to play the game. 

kyle shaffer should be the go to guy there if he can get his ankle better...tell the coach to get a QB to throw to him b/c he is above the talent level at CU.  i play flag football all the time and can still catch for sure but ive never been fast and ive never been accurately timed but im not fast.  do i know you??  i always like to know the people if possible that im talking to.  you could just give me a hint.  well anyways i hope i can get HOME to see a playoff game but we will see

825396704[/snapback]

you better get back for the playoffs. they scored a load of points to the game you came to.

that CU coach has been all over some of lebanon's guys. he really seems to be on the right track to bring pride to CU fb. and shaffer is way above them. good call. hope all is well down south.

you better get back for the playoffs. they scored a load of points to the game you came to.

that CU coach has been all over some of lebanon's guys. he really seems to be on the right track to bring pride to CU fb. and shaffer is way above them. good call. hope all is well down south.

825396955[/snapback]

all is well here. im having a relaxing "non-grove" weekend if that means anything to ya'll. as far as CU goes, They should be all over guys like johnson, bates, freddie hall, cross, tribble, lee, gray, sallis, boles, wharton, and even guys from last year like Q, AJ, Devin, Shock, and williams. i would say peter taylor but lets hope he represents us somewhere bigger like vandym UT, Western, or...OLE MISS! lebanon should be their main source of talent b/c our guys always get wasted or end up in the men's league with coach springer's green machine. there is no reason that all of our good guys do not go on to play college ball somewhere.

all is well here.  im having a relaxing "non-grove" weekend if that means anything to ya'll.  as far as CU goes, They should be all over guys like johnson, bates, freddie hall, cross, tribble, lee, gray, sallis, boles, wharton, and even guys from last year like Q, AJ, Devin, Shock, and williams.  i would say peter taylor but lets hope he represents us somewhere bigger like vandym UT, Western, or...OLE MISS!  lebanon should be their main source of talent b/c our guys always get wasted or end up in the men's league with coach springer's green machine.  there is no reason that all of our good guys do not go on to play college ball somewhere.

825396973[/snapback]

What's the Grove? And "how 'bout them DAWGS". MSU over Florida.