Who are the best freshman in east tennessee?

thewaterboy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was able to get a first hand view of maryville tonight. i must say they are good. they didn't have their best player although i thought 42 was a very good player. to big, and to deep for the panthers. we are so small we just try to press to take teams out of their pattern and maryville was out of sink early but proved to be to much.

any info on loudon and mcminn

LOL u have got to be joking I played against all three and they stink specialy orick, allen the one they call pooh all he does is run his mouth, justin bryd he is two clumsey. AC has a very good freshman group, Scott has a few good players special silcox and strunk i think i saw silcox playing against kingston he did very well for just bein a freshman. but hughett, orick and bryd u have got to be joking

825475468[/snapback]

I think they've grown up a little since then. Byrd has been out with injuries but did well at the summer camp he attended with the varsity players. Orick is developing into a promising player with good D and passing. Pooh Hughett is very ahtletic and will be a big player for Oneida as early as next year.

was able to get a first hand view of maryville tonight. i must say they are good.  they didn't have their best player although i thought 42 was a very good player. to big, and to deep for the panthers.  we are so small we just try to press to take teams out of their pattern and maryville was out of sink early but proved to be to much.

any info on loudon and mcminn

825477590[/snapback]

The Loudon vs McMinn game got cancelled cause of the flooding on Thursday.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I think they've grown up a little since then. Byrd has been out with injuries but did well at the summer camp he attended with the varsity players. Orick is developing into a promising player with good D and passing. Pooh Hughett is very ahtletic and will be a big player for Oneida as early as next year.

LOL ONEIDA GOOD FRESHMAN???? The only freshman that is any good is Chuck Jeffers. I seen them play Wartburg's JV Wartburg smoked them. Caleb Bunch lit em up before he got that T. Oneida has one freshman Chuck Jeffers.

LOL ONEIDA GOOD FRESHMAN???? The only freshman that is any good is Chuck Jeffers. I seen them play Wartburg's JV Wartburg smoked them. Caleb Bunch lit em up before he got that T. Oneida has one freshman Chuck Jeffers.

Powell's freshman team is off to a really good start and they have several good players, including Andrew Hansen. Hansen has the potential to be one of the best point guards to come through Knoxville in quite a while. He sees the floor better than most Senior point guards. Keep an eye out for him.