Tennessee High state champions

wrestlingcoach

Gosh LoyalRebFan from readin' you posts, I was beginin' to wonder if you were as loyal a Rebel fan as you claimed.

You seem to have seen Tennessee Hi more than "Mairvul." Enterestin.'

Go Rebs.

825412248[/snapback]

It's called honesty. I just can't wait until the game. That's for sure.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebelnation

Go Vikens...what kinda grammar is that? Hypocrisy...hahaha. I'm about to burst your bubble.

Out of the 10 games you played, you played 6 teams with winning records. One more than us. Congratulations might be in order until you do a lil research on who those teams in turn beat to have winning records.

The teams you beat with winning records are underlined. Beside them are the teams they beat to get those wining records. REEEAL impressive competition Tn High:

Cherokee: West Greene 1-9, Volunteer 1-9, David Crockett 1-9, MoWest 1-6

Elizabethton: Played mostly winners, should have been your toughest test all year.

Daniel Boone: Volunteer 1-9, David Crockett 1-9, Unicoi 3-7, Sullivan Central 2-8

Sullivan S: Daniel Boone 5-5, Greeneville 5-5, Sullivan Central 2-8, Unicoi 3-7

Johnson Co: West Greene 1-9, Sullivan Central 2-8, Hampton 4-6, Unicoi 3-7

Sullivan East: Unicoi 3-7, Volunteer 1-9, Sullivan Central 2-8, David Crockett 1-9, Daniel Boone 5-5

You see, you play NOBODY. That is of course not your fault. The regions are the way they are and there's just not much talent up there. If you do the same quality analysis on the winning teams we beat, you'll see those winning teams beat each other. Thie not padding their schedules with crappy lil no win teams.

Thus, champions come from Region 3 my boys!!

Gosh LoyalRebFan, frum readin' your posts, I was beginin' to wonder if you were as loyal a Rebel fan as you claimed.

You seem to have seen Tennessee Hi more than "Mairvul." Wasn't the East game your 3rd Vikin' game this yeer?  Enterestin.'

Go Rebs.

825412248[/snapback]

Wow. Either you have a really good memory, or you're just a loser with nothing to do. I did, one time, state that I had been to a Tenn. High game just to mess with the Tenn. High fans and tell them how bad they were cause I was tired of hearing them on here, but I myself had even forgotten that I had done that. Now, after they kept winning by these large margins, I really did decide to go watch them play and take a week off of Maryville. I think you're just mad when you think that any Maryville fan could say that another team is better than them. I never said that they would beat us, all I am saying is that they have a better team than we do at this point. I earlier thought that no one could beat us, even the 5A schools, but that was before I took a little road trip. We are battle tested though, and we have tradition on our side, and you know GQ will have a few tricks up his sleeve if this game comes around.

Wow.  Either you have a really good memory, or you're just a loser with nothing to do.  I did, one time, state that I had been to a Tenn. High game just to mess with the Tenn. High fans and tell them how bad they were cause I was tired of hearing them on here, but I myself had even forgotten that I had done that.  Now, after they kept winning by these large margins, I really did decide to go watch them play and take a week off of Maryville.  I think you're just mad when you think that any Maryville fan could say that another team is better than them.  I never said that they would beat us, all I am saying is that they have a better team than we do at this point.  I earlier thought that no one could beat us, even the 5A schools, but that was before I took a little road trip.  We are battle tested though, and we have tradition on our side, and you know GQ will have a few tricks up his sleeve if this game comes around.

825412387[/snapback]

I have a excellunt memree. Sum wood call me a loser only cause I werk at haulin' garbage.

LoyalReb I thank you are way to smart fer me and I did git mad, 'cause I thought I had recruited the best teem in Tenn. Cents you have seen them jest once and we all respect your opinyun, Tenn. Hi must be reely good and better than Mairvul. Thair faster than bullits and have more athleets. I thank Jurry Tomsun mite ask fer a fourfit. Thank goodnuss fer tradishun, cents thats our onlee advantidge.

I jest hope we beat Ray Countee.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

I have a excellunt memree. Sum wood call me a loser only cause I werk at haulin' garbage.

LoyalReb I thank you are way to smart fer me and I did git mad, 'cause I thought I had recruited the best teem in Tenn. Cents you have seen them jest once and we all respect your opinyun, Tenn. Hi must be reely good and better than Mairvul. Thair faster than bullits and have more athleets. I thank Jurry Tomsun mite ask fer a fourfit. Thank goodnuss fer tradishun, cents thats our onlee advantidge.

I jest hope we beat Ray Countee.

Go Rebs.

825412430[/snapback]

Nice irrelevant comeback... thanks for proving my point for me. That's something my kid does when he makes fun of other kids at school.

Hey FBE,

have you seen THS play this year? I really respect your football knowlege and would love to know that what I'm hearing about this team is coming from a trustworthy and informed source.

The coolest thing to me about this whole THS/MHS materializing rivalry is that there is finally a team out there with a slew of fans who truly believe that they are better than Maryville. I don't know if they are or not. We'll see. That's why they play the games.

But usually we just get a few random trash talkers from the other school predicting the unlikely upset and by mid-week before the game there is really no one who really thinks the Rebels will go down. This talk has been sustained for awhile and will only grow more intense if both teams continue to win. That's refreshing. A fine example of that was earlier this year when William Blount's coach said on the radio the morning of the Maryville game in response to the question "what are you hoping for tonight?": "Well, I'm really just hoping they don't show up."

825411069[/snapback]

Why don't you ask MHS coaches I heard they were at the game.

Nice irrelevant comeback... thanks for proving my point for me.  That's something my kid does when he makes fun of other kids at school.

825413063[/snapback]

You're welcum. I don't thank hit was "irrelevent" though. You asked if I wus a loser and I said sum thank so. You asked if I haid a good memree and I said a excellunt memree. Then agin maybe I jest answered an "irrelevent" questun.

Butt I hopes you don't call your kid a loser if he has a good memree and makes good graids.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS