Tennessee High state champions

wrestlingcoach

The biggest problem with the THS team last night was they came out passing. They started doing something they rarely do and the South team could tell it. In the paper today Coach Gregg Stubbs said, "We need to look at half of our plays and throw them out, we need to do what got us here and we are going to do that next week."

Hopefully the weather won't be as bad next week

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest problem with the THS team last night was they came out passing. They started doing something they rarely do and the South team could tell it. In the paper today Coach Gregg Stubbs said, "We need to look at half of our plays and throw them out, we need to do what got us here and we are going to do that next week."

Hopefully the weather won't be as bad next week

825430495[/snapback]

I agree with thsviking we always run the ball because of b.a and major but we threw the ball alot last night!!! but we got the job congrates coaches of the ths vikings thumb

:D VOLMAN when I first saw your post my first reaction was to let it go because at this point your sarcastic remarks don’t mean jack. But being the competitor that I am by nature, I must leave you with these final words. TONIGHT volman… you and your south rebels were the WEAKEST LINK………………….good bye.  :P

825430024[/snapback]

You are correct Shell, my Rebs were the weakest link tonight. I'm calling a truce with you. The Vikes won with special teams and that's 1/3 of football. I just hope this game proves my point. Remember when all the Viking faithful were saying this game was going to be a cake walk? All of you expected to win by at least 28-50 points. The Vikings had 84 yards of TOTAL offense last night. 84!! That is unheard of winning a game with that type of offensive output. If not for a few VERY COSTLY sophmore mistakes, South wins. Plain and simple. If Tn High is to do anything outside of this conference, they must improve drastically. I don't see it happening, but I've been fooled before. I hope all you Viking fans are correct in how great you think this team is. Because I'd love to see them or Betsy for that matter advance on, but I just don't see it. Good Luck to you!

yall are getting way too ahead of yourself, you need to focus on who you are playing this week instead of fantacizing about playing Maryville. i mean you dont even really have anything to be happy about playing us, its gonna be a massacre. have fun getting those hopes up and has them crushed on friday night just like every other team that comes to town with high expectations. all i know is its a long ride back home for yall, and it wont be a happy one. we will bring you back a Maryville 2005 undefeated state championship shirt from the boro.