Tennessee High state champions

wrestlingcoach

U arnt dat bar down by my far evry nite, is ya? I was takin my weeklee shaur an hurd dat waskle a gitin affer my dawgs...i came outside and my wife askd me, you didn't bring yo rifle wityeedidyee I fergot it, of corse....darn thing ate my dawg and nocktd over my far barow. That was jist plum meen!!

Anyways, u seem like a betar bar than that....thumb

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shelley, great question. I would like to know myself.

btaklin, I am glad you are talking, I just hope your team bplaying tonight.

Moyers, it is raining right now. It doesn't look like it is going to stop, but it is supposed to. But like you said, the damage is done. The castle is not the greatest for draining water. It may have some standing, at least on the sidelines. But all will be fine.

I have seen Maryville play 5 times this year and saw TN high play last week. TN high is nowhere near Maryville. Their scores look impressive because they have played a bunch of second rate teams. Luckily for them they won't have to play a real team until the semifinals. That game will almost certainly be at Maryville and will be ugly. No disrespect to TN high. Just being realistic.

shelley, thsviking, daddyvike and I have discussed that a lot. We all agree their schedule is to their detriment. I have heard people say their all that and I've heard peoiple like you who say they won't match up.

Since none of us are true football experts and even they might get it wrong, I guess we'll have to wait and see. One thing I do think I know, is that they have heart. That means a lot and can never be underestimated...

It's stopped raining here about 45 minutes ago Vikings...good omen for you too I think.

Edited by dmoyers1

shelley, thsviking, daddyvike and I have discussed that a lot.  We all agree their schedule is to their detriment.  I have heard people say their all that and I've heard peoiple like you who say they won't match up.

Since none of us are true football experts and even they might get it wrong, I guess we'll have to wait and see.  One thing I do think I know, is that they have heart.  That means a lot and can never be underestimated...

It's stopped raining here about 45 minutes ago Vikings...good omen for you too I think.

825429160[/snapback]

thumb Thanks D1… SAME TO YOU!!! Are you coming up next week to see the game… or are you just anxious?

Talk at ya later tonight. By the way… we still have a slight drizzle in some areas of the city but for the most part it has stopped raining (5:24 pm).

READ THE THREAD KraKotoa! Then log back on after the games if you have anything CONSTRUCTIVE to say ! :rolleyes: