Tennessee High state champions

wrestlingcoach

We, well most "we's" anyway, also know what Chuck has been thru in the past year.  Your lack of compassion towards that shows what a THOUGHTLESS @ss you are.  Tell me, how many Vikings are playing for UT right now....thought so.  We average one Rebel per freshman signing class. 

Our line is BIG and there's no way you can overstate that.  Isn't it time for your warm milk, cookies and afternoon nap?

825424980[/snapback]

We all know you can use big words but i say "big words for a small man or should i say boy. i think i hear your mama calling you better go inside because you cant hang with us its bad when you are almost 24 years old only getting 5 min of pt and your a 5 year sr. ohhh by the way i like your little pic on your profile thats so sweet!!! you have team spirit ohhh by the way none of our players would be caught at ut

so before you start jumping on sombody i would watch what i say thumb :D:(

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooohh scare us Hokey...which is an apt name for you. Either in the sense you're a turkey or something less than cheap. Unless your name is Tron in real life, I don't expect you to be leaping thru my monitor anytime soon. Get a life LIL BOY. I can assure you you're not talking to any LIL BOYS on this end.

Oh, they wouldn't be caught dead at UT, huh? Where would they be caught dead at? Do your graduates (and I use that term losely) end up anywhere besides Tusculum? They should go to your favorite, Vagina Tech. Now THERE's a real powerhouse!!!

You are so funny I can't stand it...what a joke. :(

03, all I'm saying is the "most wish he wasn't one at UT" portion isn't necessary (seeing as it's obvious). You probably meant no harm by it though (just stating what you think is fact). You get a little fired up and start calling names when someone doesn't agree with you, huh?

Also, I like how you think you're an expert on me...i.e. You pull that stunt alot..

Edited by dmoyers1

We, well most "we's" anyway, also know what Chuck has been thru in the past year.  Your lack of compassion towards that shows what a THOUGHTLESS @ss you are.  Tell me, how many Vikings are playing for UT right now....thought so.  We average one Rebel per freshman signing class. 

Our line is BIG and there's no way you can overstate that.  Isn't it time for your warm milk, cookies and afternoon nap?

825424980[/snapback]

I am well aware of what Chuck went through last year. I made no comment about him or what he had been through. My comment was simply to say that your comment about your line was rediculous. They are big I am sure, so is ours, but never would it cross my mind to compare them to UT's. If you took offense to my comments about your line, thinking that I was degrading Chuck, then I apologize. I meant no disrespect to him. I do think that he is a very strong person for enduring what he did.

As far as you having to sink to an inferior level and using "bad words" with keys like @#!, all I can say is grow up.

No, we don't have any players at UT right now, and despite what Hokie says, it would be nice. That is a testament to how successful Maryville's program has been. Tennessee High has not had the success that you all have in the past few years. Quarles has done a great job, and Stubbs has as well. That is all I have to say about that. By the way, if you average one per year, why do I never hear of them playing? Many colleges will give college scholarships based on high school statistics, which is again a testament to the success at Maryville.

And the comment about warm milk and cookies. Again, grow up. I am not the one wearing my feelings on my sleeve and crying everytime someone makes a comment about my team. If you are that insecure, then maybe you should stay on threads that are about Maryville instead of getting on here and trying to blast us. thumb

keep your comments to yourself little man!!!!!!  thumb we have already went one round we can go for round two if you want to!!!!!!!

825426373[/snapback]

Listen junior, I'm sorry to inform you, but the match is over. There will be no more rounds. Undoubtedly you are dancing around in your Spiderman underoos doing the Hokie victory dance, but you are the real loser here.

You lost round one decisively when you were penalized major points for proving yourself to be a classless child while instigating a fight based on a complete nonevent and for then further showing your tactlessness by continuing your agitative behavior in the face of a gracious truce statement.

Round two was really decided before it even began when your preambulatory statement, which may have actually lowered my IQ when I read it, demonstrated both your inability to manage simple punctuation or to string together a cogent, intelligible thought and characterized your uncivil and discourteous nature, as you ruthlessly yet indirectly poked humorless jokes at a man who has excelled beyond the wildest dreams of most athletes in the face of life-threatening setbacks.

All in all you have proven your self a classless farce who is an unworthy verbal jousting opponent. The match is over as far as you and I are concerned. I'll continue to enjoy talking to the other THS fans, but for you my friend it will just have to be settled on the field as you clearly are not capable of functioning in this type of forum.

Good beginning 03...why'd you have to go and ruin at the end. Two poor snaps.  Here's your opportunity...dawg Rick clausen too...they need us behind them.  More to the point, their all we have...no sense in stating the obvious about plays they wish they could change too.

Nice sentiments mostly...

825425107[/snapback]

TRUE THAT

No security issues here bud. Hey, you're @ d@mn fine individu@l. Hmmm, must be the @ button...seems to be stuck B)

You came on hard, but if you wanna back off now, that's cool. No harm done. If I misunderstood about your intentions toward chuck, my bad. You must not be @n @ss @fter @ll....d@rn, there it goes @g@in....hmmmm

I think I'll stick around here...your all's heated remarks are keeping me warm. You don't mind do ya? :lol:

Any vikes out there? Someone earlier mentioned Mo has visited UT and VTech.

A mutual Region 3 friend told me Mo was in the VOL WALK @ the Florida game! Thats quite an honor. Is that part of a visit? Or was this an official visit? UT must be very interested. Is he being recruited by UT and others as a defensive end?

825426666[/snapback]

He is being recruited by several SEC/ACC schools.

Papa, that was pretty good stuff.

Moyers, I didn't "come on h@rd" or "b@ck off". I s@id what I s@id, @nd told you th@t if you took it @s @ sl@m on Chuck, then I apologize for th@t, it w@sn't the intention.

Seems th@t my @ button is stuck @s well. :lol:

Edited by THSViking

Ooohh scare us Hokey...which is an apt name for you.  Either in the sense you're a turkey or something less than cheap.  Unless your name is Tron in real life, I don't expect you to be leaping thru my monitor anytime soon.  Get a life LIL BOY.  I can assure you you're not talking to any LIL BOYS on this end. 

Oh, they wouldn't be caught dead at UT, huh?  Where would they be caught dead at?  Do your graduates (and I use that term losely) end up anywhere besides Tusculum?  They should go to  your favorite, Vagina Tech.  Now THERE's a real powerhouse!!!

You are so funny I can't stand it...what a joke. :lol:

03, all I'm saying is the "most wish he wasn't one at UT" portion isn't necessary (seeing as it's obvious).  You probably meant no harm by it though (just stating what you think is fact).  You get a little fired up and start calling names when someone doesn't agree with you, huh?

Also, I like how you think you're an expert on me...i.e. You pull that stunt alot..

825426471[/snapback]

Dagonit Moyers, there you go again. You are going to get mad at me for busting your chops but you need to learn that this is a public forum. Now what exactly is wrong with Tusculum? The guys that play there are better athletes than 95% of the guys that play this high school game. They receive scholarships to play there.

No, I don't have any ties to Tusculum other than a son who plays basketball for their biggest rival. I am very proud of his accomplishments. Full ride and all.

By the way, where did you play college ball?