most feared wrestler

wrestlingcoach

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always hated to wrestle Mike Ortiz. I wrestled Dunning and the other tough light weights, but I wrestled Ortiz probably four times last year, and I'm over here in Memphis and because he was the only guy in the state that ever pinned me in high school. I wasn't even in the same region as him and I wrestled him the most out of anybody in my region.

I also hated wrestling tall lanky guys becuase I so short, I couldn't get in any good shots or throw them with an over and under.

Edited by dragon12

Marquise Nelson - Kirby

Charles McTorry - Overton

Rodney Resha - Ryan

Jake Gunthry - Oakland (not sure the name is right but the kid who died his hair and tech falled EVERYONE, refusing to pin them just to torture his opponent, early nineties)

The heavyweight from Germantown who broke peoples arms over his knee (legend has it) many years ago.

Marquise Nelson - Kirby

Charles McTorry - Overton

Rodney Resha - Ryan

Jake Gunthry - Oakland (not sure the name is right but the kid who died his hair and tech falled EVERYONE, refusing to pin them just to torture his opponent, early nineties)

The heavyweight from Germantown who broke peoples arms over his knee (legend has it) many years ago.

825393178[/snapback]

Resha looked like a 152 wretling 119. McTorry was not that mean he just played around until he got bored, then pinned or teched you. Nelson was scarry, Didn't he bite someone during his region tournement his sophomre year.

Any wrestler wearing a face mask was scarry.

I think he slapped David Kennedy's (overton heavyweight) mother after she ran out on the mat after he broke David's arm over his knee.....

thats how I remember it anyways.

oh yeah, and that stuff from the Germantown ceiling, that brown insulation stuff, fell all over the place when he walked because he was so big.