Cookeville vs Franklin Cty

disgustedfan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen Cookeville I played on the team that had to beat FC to win the region in 2002. They will be ready Greg always has his team ready to play jerry. They are good friends except when they play each other and will do what ever it takes to win. Play hard, Play confident in your abilities and teammates, and most importantly BELIEVE. All the past CAVS are behind and will always stand behind you.

So go out and make us proud and play the best football of your lives till next week in the playoffs.

DARE TO BELIEVE IN THE IMPOSSIBLE, CAUSE THE IMPOSSIBLE IS WITHIN REACH, YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER IT AND BRAG ABOUT IN THE FUTURE.

I completely agree. Cookeville is going to be ready, no matter what. They HAVE to be motivated to finish on a 9-1 record.....what team wouldn't be. This is going to be a blowout. Coach J. is the best coach in the state of tennessee hands down. He will have the team ready for Franklin county. They might as well leave the bus running in the parking lot b/c they may want to leave at halftime. My prediction:

Cookeville 42

Franklin County 14

By the way, those fourteen points I gave to Franklin County did not come against Cookeville's first string defense. The second and third string will give them up.

Cookeville 42

Franklin County 14

By the way, those fourteen points I gave to Franklin County did not come against Cookeville's first string defense. The second and third string will give them up.

825398777[/snapback]

Hey now wait just a minute sports fans, I think that's a little strong. Don't count Franklin County out like that, they have a pretty good offense and a defense that is able to cause some turnovers. To me it looks like it will be a good close game. :P

I like the Bear Bryant quote. Roll Tide. B)

One of the best 6-3 teams (Franklin Co.) against what I preceive as the weakest 9-1 team in Cookeville. Cookeville plays very much "like a team" and the hustle really well (or really good - ask your English teacher). REbs have the ability to make some big plays and keep it close. The FCHS band plays Dixie at least 3 times but predict the Cavs win it by a touchdown.

I'm pullin' for the rebs to win!! (maybe I just don't like Cookeville enough).

Edited by jcm