Here we come Gordonsville

celinasuperfan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok you are gonna have to be reasonable....42-6 is bullcrap......Gordonsville won't let this embarrassment happen 2 years in a row...I tell you when I found out that Gordonsville lost to ya'll last year...I was embarrassed to say that I played for Gordonsville. And Gordonsville won't be outta the play-offs, by beating Watertown last night...I do believe they clinched a spot..not quite sure of that. So will Celina fans, please SHUT UP!! and stop filling these boards with all of this non-sense!!

yes as a umber 4 seed..and G-ville would enter as a 3-seed, Monetery number 2 and so on....so Clay has to win to even have a shot at the play-offs, but you can bet your bottom dollar that Gordonsville will have the loss in the back of their minds from last year!

825397390[/snapback]

gville wont make the playoffs cuz were gonna take them down. were gonna win again and we will never lose to the tigers again. g-villes days are over.

ok you are gonna have to be reasonable....42-6 is bullcrap......Gordonsville won't let this embarrassment happen 2 years in a row...I tell you when I found out that Gordonsville lost to ya'll last year...I was embarrassed to say that I played for Gordonsville. And Gordonsville won't be outta the play-offs, by beating Watertown last night...I do believe they clinched a spot..not quite sure of that. So will Celina fans, please SHUT UP!! and stop filling these boards with all of this non-sense!!

825397088[/snapback]

You did not play, you were on the team, but you never touched the field until the handshake after the game.