Perry Co. vs Fayette

cz

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got perry by 2 touchdowns by the way they both played trinity

825397664[/snapback]

Why is TCA the sole game for comparison? Let's compare their results against the region's two best teams. Of course, both schools lost to USJ and JCS, but FA scored 20 points against them while giving up 70. PC scored 12 while giving up 77. Those figures would give FA a slight edge. In comparing their scores against all of the region's opponents, PC has scored 16 more points than FA, but FA has held those opponents to 19 less points. PC might win by two or more touchdowns, but if we are making comparisons, the game appears to be a toss-up. One thing we know for sure is that the Vikings (either FA or PC) will win!

well it is hard to compare both teams based on are jcs and usj games but fayette only beat midelton 26-12 and perry beat them 41-14 and the jv played mostley the whole second half.

Yes I agree either way the Vikings will win thumb

I’m just saying that you really can’t compare. There are always other factors. Millington beat Haywood 21 - 20 in overtime, so you could say that both teams were fairly even. Millington beat Bartlett 34 – 7. Based on comparisons you might have thought Haywood should have beaten Bartlett by 3 or 4 touchdowns, but they didn’t. After trailing almost the entire game, Haywood scored in the last two minutes to win 18 – 14. I don’t have time to compare Milan and Trenton, but I’m sure if you did, you would have never predicted Trenton would beat Milan, but they did.

Comparisons are not that accurate, and either one of us could come up with statistics to prove the other wrong. As I said earlier, Perry Co. might win by two TD’s or more and congratulations if they do. Good luck Friday night and Go Vikings!!!

2 touchdowns?....come on man, you got shutout by JCS, Fayette Academy scored on JCS, and also fumbled on the 10 yard line(they were about to score)...I would love to talk about this game in a professional manner without extremely biased people from Perry County getting on here and making absurd posts...is that so hard to ask?....where is 1AMAN when i need him....with that being said i think this is going to be a great game, i think it will be a very defensive game, and a low scoring game...good luck to the VIKINGS!

Who really cares who wins this game, whoever wins and goes to the playoffs is going to get drilled anyways. neither of you could come close to usj or jcs, yall sat here and typed threads that said that PC or FA had a chance, when really it was PC and FA getting absolutely killed. should be a good game tho, winner gets killed in playoffs either way :P

Who really cares who wins this game, whoever wins and goes to the playoffs is going to get drilled anyways.  neither of you could come close to usj or jcs, yall sat here and typed threads that said that PC or FA had a chance, when really it was PC and FA getting absolutely killed.  should be a good game tho, winner gets killed in playoffs either way  :justwrestle:

825399150[/snapback]

Not so sure about that our regions 5th place team Trinity has already beat region eights 2nd place team Lake co. Perry has played West Carrol region eights first place team and lost by one toucdown and anybody there would tell you it could have gone either way so we wouldnt mind playing them again and I dont think we will get drilled. I say region 7 wins 3 out of 4 first round games. Good luck to both Vikings.

Who really cares who wins this game, whoever wins and goes to the playoffs is going to get drilled anyways.  neither of you could come close to usj or jcs, yall sat here and typed threads that said that PC or FA had a chance, when really it was PC and FA getting absolutely killed.  should be a good game tho, winner gets killed in playoffs either way  :ph34r:

825399150[/snapback]

Amen to that! Then again, y'all might take out some Region 8A teams in the playoffs.

I've got to give this one to Perry Co. for once. From what I've seen, they have a more balanced offensive attack (in other words, they actually pass the ball unlike certain teams). If they don't turn the ball over and they put the rock in the air, then they should win. Still, it could go either way.

Your right, both teams did play Trinity, but i guess you can go with the guy that said screw TCA??? Trinity had seven turnovers against Perry Co.( not making any excuses at all) while losing by 16. Trinity had zero turnovers against Fayette and lost by one. Two completely different ball games, its hard picking someone to win a game if you don't know the facts of their previous games. I am going to go with perry Co. by a touchdown due to their bigger size and ability to throw the football.