who can stop the frontcourt of culleoka

culleokarep

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Yeah you are right, Shawn and Antwane are coming up, they are improving each time they play.......DeMario is a good player and so is others on the team, if you say that are not any good, you need to open your eyes from last year and come to a game......they HAVE improved.......Hope to see you there!

825445232[/snapback]

Yes they are playing very well in middle school. But it is just middle school and they are playin against kids a foot shorter than they are. They should be scorin at least 15 points a game, but they dont, one of them even comes off the bench as an eighth grader and he is a good six inches taller than everyone on the team besides his brother. Neither if them will make an impact until at least their junior year.

Culleoka's frontcourt consist of the freshman, Williams. I will say he is really a great basketball player. He sees the court really well. If he had anyone else on his team then culleoka might have potential. But since he's all they have then they won't get far proven tonight vs. MP.

Edited by stephenzca

Vasek is a pretty good player also. Only one senior on that roster best I remember. Williams is a pretty good player, not sure how good his outside shot is. He penetrates most of the time. Mt. Pleasant still looked a little rusty and probably will until they get Jamarcus into the flow of the offense. He got his points mostly off the offensive boards tonight. He looked like a man among boys though.

Culleoka's backcourt consist of the freshman, Williams. I will say he is really a great basketball player. He sees the court really well. If he had anyone else on his team then culleoka might have potential. But since he's all they have then they won't get far proven tonight vs. MP.

825447945[/snapback]

i think that the kid has great potential! and the backcourt, eh? i thought we were talking about the frontcourt... :huh: