Campbell Co. @ Karns

VolViking

Ever notice how all these so-called "guru" posters all talk on nearly the same level of animosity toward these Campbell Co. boys that are posting. Whether they use good English or bad, good punctuation or bad, it doesn't matter if you get their drift that they are happy and supportive of their team. The only thing that makes any of these threads ugly are the IDIOTS that still have a sore rear section because a team they always counted on as a W jumped up an bit them right square in that rear section. GET OVER IT GURU'S AND BE POSITIVE FOR YOUR OWN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, This message brought to you from a neutral observer that just chose to follow the progress of the Campbell Co. team this year. thumb

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it's time for me to open my mouth again and talk a little bit. i've been very quite for the past 2 or 3 weeks, just observing the arguements of everyone on here. ya'll can argue over the dumbest things on here and i think that the reason is is that most of the posters on this sight are wanna-bes. what i'm saying is that they are either adults too old to play or high-schoolers that think that it would be awesome to play but they don't have the love of the game that it takes to dedicate that much time to their programs. as everybody probably knows i go to CC and i really respect the players on the football team and what they have done this year and every other year when the record hasn't shown it. they work very hard every day and do everything that they can to win. their work has finally payed off for them so how bout all of us wanna-bes give both teams a little respect. win or lose i will back my team, i don't care how bad we lose. i am very critical at times and i know that i shouldn't be unless i was out there with them. with all that said i guess that i'll talk about the game now. this is going to be a hard fought game. Karns always shows up for this game. a lot of times this game is played when neither team has a win and both are trying to stay out of the cellar. i'm not sure how bad Johnson is hurt, has he lost a step?? has he lost a little bit of the ability to take a hit due to the shoulder?? i don't have a clue...if so it'll be interesting to see how we do running against them. volunteertimessportseditor, you say that the passes would have been complete if it would have been against any other team besides D-B. i watched the game and the passes were thrown to the wrong shoulder every time. that's lack of experience at the quarterback position...not that i could do any better, i'm just saying that if you make that mistake you will make any defensive back in the region look good because they are always going to be where the ball is if they are covering to that side. i'm really curious to see how our defensive line does against the big boys that Karns has on their line. i have a cousin that goes to Karns and is a good friend of one of the lineman and they said that the boy is very fast to be that big. so can the speed of our line overtake the size of Karn's O-line?? many questions in this game. can our linebackers take the juke out of Elder with a couple of good licks?? i'll be there to see it but if the cougars don't win things don't look good at all for them. one more comment to make before i quit writing, i think that someone that doesn't get any recognition where it is well deserved is Coach David Wampler the defensive coordinator. he has done wonders with the Campbell County defense and has amazed me. i have grown up watching the cougars and they could usually score but couldn't hold the other team to under 50 points. if the other team can't score then they can't win. congrats to all the cougars on a great season...win or lose ya'll have played hard all year.

lata

Shaunman thumb

i left out a score with all my talking, i think that Chris Johnson breaks a couple of runs and the defense holds strong only giving up one score 14-10 now for you GL you say that i can't call anybody a wannabe, i'm saying that i'm a wannabe sometimes too and the key word in your sentence was played. meaning that you aren't currently playing. i don't have the love of football to give up that much of my time. if CC had a soccer program i would play so fast you couldn't blink but that's another arguement. i was trying to make my point that the players up here at CC at least work a heck of a lot harder than i would be able to just to get a W on friday night. i can only imagine the feeling of supporting my school in the sport that i loved, but that ain't gonna happen cause CC ain't getting a soccer program any time soon

lata

Shaunman :justwrestle:

Ever notice how all these so-called "guru" posters all talk on nearly the same level of animosity toward these Campbell Co. boys that are posting.  Whether they use good English or bad, good punctuation or bad, it doesn't matter if you get their drift that they are happy and supportive of their team.  The only thing that makes any of these threads ugly are the IDIOTS that still have a sore rear section because a team they always counted on as a W jumped up an bit them right square in that rear section.  GET OVER IT GURU'S AND BE POSITIVE FOR YOUR OWN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, This message brought to you from a neutral observer that just chose to follow the progress of the Campbell Co. team this year. thumb

825403226[/snapback]

Easy, Easy, not all "guru's" are like the one's you refer to. CC has been impressive to be in the situation they are in. Their accomplishments should be celebrated.

Easy, Easy, not all "guru's" are like the one's you refer to.  CC has been impressive to be in the situation they are in.  Their accomplishments should be celebrated.

825404154[/snapback]

Finally, a "guru" with class & intelligence. Too many folks seem to forget that this is HIGH SCHOOL kids we are talking about. How anyone can have so much animosity directed at young men who have committed so much of themselves is beyond me.

Now, for some game comments. The Cougars should enter the Beaver stadium highly inspired and be ready to take care of business. Karns will present a HUGE challenge because so much is at stake for the Beavers also. The Cougar D has fared well against big offensive lines & swift backs for the most part, Jeff Co. & DB being the glaring exception. The LB Corps for the Cougars will put the pads to Elder in a fierce manner, the Four Horsemen will use their speed advatage to offset the size advantage, and the O-Line will give Johnson enough daylight to run to victory. Turnovers, special team play & key penalties could very well determine the outcome of this toss-up, but the Cougars will prevail in an emotional, fierce, hard fought game.

Shaunman I was on the sideline watching the game so I think I may have had a bit better of a perspective on Napier's ability at QB. Larry was always throwing in heavy pursuit it wasn't like he had much time to set up and throw. Despite this his pases were dead on the money if the D-B DBs weren't so fast. I have seen every team in the region except Karns and nobody else had a secondary that was remotely as good as the Tribe's. Ican see the Cougars winning 21-7 or 21-10 in this one.

Shaunman as far as soccer goes hopefully they will add it just like they added volleyball this year.

you are a moron and say some of the dumbest things ive ever read.  you are supposed to be an educator, why dont you at least try to sound like an educated person and  work on your spelling/punctuation/grammar.  but then again, it is campbell co and im sure literacy isnt that common.

825403003[/snapback]

A corretion of sorts here please...I AM an educator...I am glad you find some of my postings moronic...they are supposed to be that way...of course, anyone but a true moron would realize this...teh people/posters from CC know who I am because I am not hiding behind some other name or trying to hide my identity....thanks to all my CC cohorts who have come to my defense...true i was fired as teh head football coach at CCHS...that is all fine and dandy...I am happy that Coach Wells and his staff are doing such an excellenct job with this team...He and his staff and his players know that I support them 100%...

just like it says at teh bottom of my posts:

a wise man can act like a fool, but a fool can not act like a wise man...

so where do you fit in???

i think we alreadyknow the answer to that!!!

Karns is big...karns is good...but teh Cougars will catch teh flat tailed buck toothed tree chopping rats...chalk up a win for teh Cougars...even if teh Rat patrol defeats teh Cougars it has been one h*ll of a run...