McMinn Co. -vs- Heritage

TribeFan

Well looks like the Heritage seniors went out on a winning note..and im very glad..This game would have been EXTREMELY good if the refs werent so lopsided..And if you were there..You know what i mean..3 personal fouls and a player ejected for heritage..EVENTHOUGH McMinn had been throwin cheap shots in all night..I guess the refs just over looked it for them..Oh well, we came away with the win and thats all that matters..13-12..Congradulations Coach R and the players...Oh yea, Whos that #60? amazingly big whoever he is.

Edited by ruber34

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty tough there on a team who may not have any guilty persons on the team.  Heritage is not playing an in county foe, so in my view a real football fan would pull for the Blount County team over others outside the county.

So, I guess every time one of those Alcoa thugs destroys public property the whole school should pay the price? Think Alcoa has players who have never done things they shouldn’t have?  I don't condone destroying any school or public property but I certainly don't approve of punishing a whole group for the violations of a few.

Good luck to Heritage and I hope all county teams end the season on a winning note.  Support your teams!

825404582[/snapback]

I never said I hope they punish the whole team, just that they lose. With that, I'll take my medicine and say 1)Congrats Heritage, 2)Alcoa has more than had its share of thugs that's made the school look bad, 3)honestly feel that there is some jealousy or hostility toward WB from many in the Mountaineer community and 4) I don't HAVE TO pull for a county team to be considered a football fan.

I never said I hope they punish the whole team, just that they lose.  With that, I'll take my medicine and say 1)Congrats Heritage, 2)Alcoa has more than had its share of thugs that's made the school look bad, 3)honestly feel that there is some jealousy or hostility toward WB from many in the Mountaineer community and 4) I don't HAVE TO pull for a county team to be considered a football fan.

825406363[/snapback]

True, I meant to say a Blount County football Fan. I stand corrected!

Congratz to Heritage on ending the season and the careers of some preserving hardworking seniors who have endured a varsity record of 7-34 I think it is. Take away the positives from the greatest of games and serve your community well. Congratz and good luck.