5A MR. FOOTBALL POLL

hs sports fan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I agree Riverdale is an awesome team. And yes, they could maybe kill Coffee County.  But how could you be so sure?  Sometimes the unthinkable happens.  Especially to the teams that people are always so sure that are going to win.  For example, this past year, it was Riverdale vs. Coffee Co. in softball in Region.  NOBODY thought Coffee Co. had a chance.  If I may, I will remind you of those results..... COFFEE COUNTY DID THE UNTHINKABLE!!!! Coffee Co. beat Riverdale in softball for a HUGE upset.  Who's to say that the unthinkable couldn't happen in football? How could you be so sure that Riverdale would just ABSOLUTLY KILL Coffee Co.?  And what is it with people always hating Coffee Co.?  What is it that we ever do to you?

825408593[/snapback]

Cannon, this is not softball. Has nothing to do with hating CC. Riverdale is much better. CC was 6-4. Why do you think they could beat Riverdale. CC lost to Wilson Co. What has been said that makes you think people hates CC? You are getting paranoid.

Edited by wingman10

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of these 3, Thomas is probably the best pure athlete. Nunley does the most with the least amount of talent surrounding him. Duran is the better passer between the two QBs. Thomas will probably win eventhough I don't even think he is the best QB in the region. Orona would be the starter if he played at Riverdale becuase he passes a lot better than Thomas and runs just as good if not better. Duran probably plays a lot more minutes than Thomas on offense because I dont even think except for the CPA game Dave has played more than one series in the second half all year.

Hey Cannon10, We are talkig about Football! There is a softball forum on here. I know upsets happen. I was saying that because it sounds like you are blaming yor 6-4 record on your strength of schedule.

825408600[/snapback]

I'm not stupid... I know we're talking about football. I was just using an example to try to get my point across that the unthinkable can happen. And no I'm not blaming the 6-4 record on the strength of the schedule. We should've won every single one of those games, but hey, it happens. And I really don't believe that Coffee Co. would even come close to Riverdale. (As bad as I hate to say it) My point was just that you shouldn't always assume that a certain team is going to win because it would be a huge upset when all those hopes go down the drain when someone either gets lucky or beats them fair and square. And by the way... yes I know there is a softball forum on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of these 3, Thomas is probably the best pure athlete. Nunley does the most with the least amount of talent surrounding him. Duran is the better passer between the two QBs. Thomas will probably win eventhough I don't even think he is the best QB in the region. Orona would be the starter if he played at Riverdale becuase he passes a lot better than Thomas and runs just as good if not better. Duran probably plays a lot more minutes than Thomas on offense because I dont even think except for the CPA game Dave has played more than one series in the second half all year.

825408618[/snapback]

Sounds good to me ooooo

I'm not stupid... I know we're talking about football. I was just using an example to try to get my point across that the unthinkable can happen.  And no I'm not blaming the 6-4 record on the strength of the schedule.  We should've won every single one of those games, but hey, it happens.  And I really don't believe that Coffee Co. would even come close to Riverdale.  (As bad as I hate to say it)  My point was just that you shouldn't always assume that a certain team is going to win because it would be a huge upset when all those hopes go down the drain when someone either gets lucky or beats them fair and square. And by the way... yes I know there is a softball forum on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825408620[/snapback]

In high school football you can have big let downs throughout the year. To say you should have won all four of those games is outragious. If you lose one or two games you could say that but if you lose four then you are not very good. You don't accidentaly lose half your games.

Cannon, what makes you think CC can beat Riverdale? Remember, this is not softball.

825408628[/snapback]

Wingman, I think you need to reread my post. I said to be honest I think that Riverdale would beat Coffee Co. as bad as I hate to say that. And I told you I know that this is not softball so get that out of your head. I'm really tired of talking to you because I will not agree with anything you say and I'm tired of hearing everyone's crap about CC. So I'm getting off of here so don't mind to reply to this post.