Why Webb will beat Catholic

CvrCorner24

As a student at Father Ryan, I saw Catholic play in our house and they barely beat us. Undefeated by playing no one this year but us and on Friday, Webb; the Irish will come in cocky and lose to the pumped spartans. The Irish offense can be stopped and by a team like Father Ryan. In my opinion Webb could beat the beans out of us(Father Ryan). In my opinion Catholic is in for a shocker! The only way I can see Catholic win would be because its in their house.

WHAT DO THINK? KEEP IT CLEAN!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Webb will not beat Catholic simply because Catholic is much stronger adn faster. I have played against both teams...a throw-up game against Catholic which we narrowly lost, and a complete domination of Webb in which we gave Webb many chances to take the game but still came away victorious.

Catholic 35, Webb 13

Yea Webb has played a tougher schedule, but what does that have to do with anything when the fact of the matter is that Catholic is faster and stronger. They will stop Ryan Walker because of their tough D. And it sounds like someone from Father Ryan is still a little bit sore about losing to Cathlic, its ok buddy there is always next year.

There should be a happy medium with these two schools schedules. Webb has played a brutal schedule. The argument for this is that they are battle-tested. But they could also be banged-up, physically and with confidence. On the other hand, Catholic's schedule has kept them healthy and confident. But are they battle-tested. This is, again, why they play them on Friday night.

Yea Webb has played a tougher schedule, but  what does that have to do with anything when the fact of the matter is that Catholic is faster and stronger. They will stop Ryan Walker because of their tough D. And it sounds like someone from Father Ryan is still a little bit sore about losing to Cathlic, its ok buddy there is always next year.

825402939[/snapback]

thats what i was thinking.. about that kid being a little bitter over the loss... ohwell he has no say in the game... not to be rude.. run yourmouth all you want about catholic's schedual if you think they are going to come in over confident.. id think again records dont matter in this game... although catholic has more to lose if indeed they do lose.. they lose being undefeated two years in a row and also the #1 spot in their divison so i doubt they will do anything stupid

thats what i was thinking.. about that kid being a little bitter over the loss... ohwell he has no say in the game... not to be rude.. run yourmouth all you want about catholic's schedual if you think they are going to come in over confident.. id think again records dont matter in this game... although catholic has more to lose if indeed they do lose.. they lose being undefeated two years in a row and also the #1 spot in their divison so i doubt they will do anything stupid

825403357[/snapback]

Actually, they dont lose the #1 spot in the division...it goes to the overall record and that gives Catholic (9-0) the advantage over JPII (6-3). They will keep the #1 spot no matter what happends.

I agree that the first post about Catholic sounds like sour grapes from a sore loser. If he thinks Catholic played a weak schedule then he plays for a weak team, not good psychology to degrade oneself to drag down the other guy!

Cathloic - 31

Sleek Greeks - 6

Edited by possumcop