Tyler McCann for mvp

Wilsonball

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka players, community fighting say it aint so. :) Wilsonball you are obviously

a player. Wilsonball it is funny how you "quote" big players step up in big games

obviously this kid is not to much of a player because he wasnt a threat during the

regular season and deffinitly wasnt a threat during the regional and district tournaments.All this talk about this kid is enough to flood the creek up there for

you guys.Anyone who watched Unaka play last year knows that those 3 seniors

carried you guys and basically got you into the state tournament and if it was anyone who got you there it was the Chambers kid.And his average must have had to been good considering he was Wvc player of the year and swept mvp in both the regionals and the district.And to scoring averages who cares what who scores it is a team game right they did all acomplish winning a state championship.

Even though you must be this kids brother or a big fan or relative I will go easy on

you because anyone who witnessed the state tournament knows Chambers did what he had to do to win even if it was passing the ball consistently he knew what to do to make the players around him better him and the Mccann kid worked good

together and was probably the best 2 players in that state tournament in my mind.

So why go and try to base accomplishments on and individual bases it was a team

effort and I am glad you guys won just remember this year how you got there and

try to do the same thing for your community and the city of Elizabethton and Carter County. :)

Edited by pandora9

Unaka players, community fighting say it aint so. :lol: Wilsonball you are obviously

a player. Wilsonball it is funny how you "quote" big players step up in big games

obviously this kid is not to much of a player because he wasnt a threat during the

regular season and deffinitly wasnt a threat during the regional and district tournaments.All this talk about this kid is enough to flood the creek up there for

you guys.Anyone who watched Unaka play last year knows that those 3 seniors

carried you guys and basically got you into the state tournament and if it was anyone who got you there it was the Chambers kid.And his average must have had to been good considering he was Wvc player of the year and swept mvp in both the regionals and the district.And to scoring averages who cares what who scores it is a team game right they did all acomplish winning a state championship.

Even though you must be this kids brother or a big fan or relative I will go easy on

you because anyone who witnessed the state tournament knows Chambers did what he had to do to win even if it was passing the ball consistently he knew what to do to make the players around him better him and the Mccann kid worked good

together and was probably the best 2 players in that state tournament in my mind.

So why go and try to base accomplishments on and individual bases it was a team

effort and I am glad you guys won just remember this year how you got there and

try to do the same thing for your community and the city of Elizabethton and Carter County. :ph34r:

825406287[/snapback]

Unaka will miss those three seniors. But, not near as much as you say. Chambers, O.K. we'll miss him a bunch. Collins, he was a fantastic ball handler, but only averaged about 6 points a game. And if you watched any Unaka games at all, you would know Holtsclaw is a better center than Jones was.

It's too bad that Tyler will have to read this junk. D1? Gosh, stop and think. Is he better than Chambers (where is he) or Collins (intramural player) or Dugger (where is he at).

I hope McCann does well, I know I invested alot of time in him, but he's no D1 player.

Tyler is an O.K. player but by far the best on Unaka's team, needless to say the conference.. You just got to be in the right place at the right time and last year McCann was. Too bad Cline didn't make the All-State team. He was the key to the offense and defense. But score is what the officials look at.. McCann played hard at times, Cline played hard all the time. Point guards, like Cline and Cody don't score many points, but the assists they had and the passes they made contributed greatly in Unaka's State Championship. Just saw the CD on Unaka's games, pictures of the game and its great. Lots of pictures of the players, fans, cheerleaders including everything, Keep up the great work Krich.

hahahahaha you have to be kidding me i played against mcann in the state championship game he is a good shooter but there is no way he is the best player in the state. we play unaka at a christmas tournament. i cant wait to beat them. we will beat them by double digits. they lost too much. we return everyone but one. ill see u guys at christmas

Tyler is an O.K. player but by far the best on Unaka's team, needless to say the conference..  You just got to be in the right place at the right time and last year McCann was. Too bad Cline didn't make the All-State team.  He was the key to the offense and defense.  But score is what the officials look at..  McCann played hard at times, Cline played hard all the time.  Point guards, like Cline and Cody don't score many points, but the assists they had and the passes they made contributed greatly in Unaka's State Championship.  Just saw the CD on Unaka's games, pictures of the game and its great.  Lots of pictures of the players, fans, cheerleaders including everything,  Keep up the great work Krich.

825409191[/snapback]

Glad to finally see someone mention Cline's quiet but outstanding state tournament. And why he wasn't put on the State All Tournament team is indeed a great question.

But I would think that the REAL WILSONBALL would put a stop to so many people using his name to post on coachT. And to those of you doing so, you could cause him some problems. So please use your own coachT identity; and if you don't have one, get it.

McCann for MVP. I never said in this thread that I was the best in the state. This was a stupid thread started by somebody that you all picked up on just to bash me. If you think I'm that bad I guess we'll find out when the season starts but I just wanted to state that I never said I was best in 1A. And by the way, I am LOOKING FORWARD to the big time Christmas Tourny, should be fun.