Campbell County losing is not an option

tnchrome

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you all football!!! But basketball UUUUUH NO. Housley is #14 the point guard right? If so he is garbage and couldn't start for any other team in the region. Not trying to trash talk or being mean just stating my honest oppinion. But good luck anyway because to win the the region w/ Clinton, Powell, Halls, Karns, and Oak Ridge this year your gonna need alot of luck.

Curt dog is gonna tear it up this year and throw a couple down, Housley is a pretty good player that I think could start at a lot of high schools in the area....and why isn't anyone talkin about our best player, also our WR, #2 Josh Allen. If this guy doesn't get an attitude this year he'll be real good.

Just keep overlooking Campbell County basketball folks.  After the Cougar roundballers you will realize that Campbell County basketball is on the way back.

825423542[/snapback]

the glory days of teh 90's are still a ways off...but teh Cougars are definitely on teh way back up the ladder...teh new kids mentioned are big/tall but very inexperienced...it may be hard for them to make a big impact...but if theycan contribute in spots or have a few good games in them it will be more than a plus for teh Cougs...

Housley sometimes appears slow but this decieving...he can shoot and handle teh ball...berry is a good defensive player that has a knack of coming through in the clutch, much like Housley...Allen did a tremendous job as a receiver in football ...I hope it helps his roundball game...he was not much of a scorer last year...Parker and Taylor aer the two big men that must come through inside if teh Cougars are going to compete with the likes of OR and teh other teams in teh district which includes Clinton, Karns, knox central and powell...a tough district overall...