Who is player of the year in the girls division

Guest hottbobb

Guest hottbobb

Bob says,

In my openion, player of the year[mid-state] in the girls division should be Ashley Lance, sophomore at Franklin Road Academy, Div 1-A-AA. She finished in the highest place (2) and lowest stroke average (148). What do you think?

Bob

Edited by hottbobb

Guest hottbobb
I don't know how other players a ranking, but I do know that Paij Lentz from Marshall County is an excellent player. I'm not sure how she would stack up with other players in the state, but she sure will give them a run for their money.

825416278[/snapback]

Bob says,

Well I just happen to have thoes figures, considering all the divisions, AA, AAA, and Div. II, Paij did a really good job. She is a Jr. in I-A-AA and played at Old Fort in the State Tournament. She shot a two day total of 157 and tied Callie Nielson (Div. II) and Lauren Oeser (AA) from Davidson Academy. If I were judging her, I would say, By stroke average and position of play, she should be ranked about 6th place, in Middle Tennessee only not the whole state. Just my openion...

Bob

Bob says,

In my openion, player of the year[mid-state] in the girls division should be Ashley Lance, sophomore at Franklin Road Academy, Div 1-A-AA.  She finished in the highest place (2) and lowest stroke average (148).  What do you think?

Bob

825404887[/snapback]

I'm going to agree with Bob. Ashley Lance is a great girl golfer. Anyone pick a girl in the mid-state and I'm willing to bet that Ashley L. can give her a good match.

While we are on the topic of lady golf, I think 8th grader at Davidson Academy, Stephenie Smith, is going to be a great high school golfer!

!deepwoods!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm gonna step out on a limb here and say Mallory Bishop.  She waxed the Knoxville area girls this year and will be continuing her play at MTSU next year.

825423657[/snapback]

Does anyone know NAtalie edwards of University School of Jackson?

Edited by redbaron515