AC Lady Mavs

Live_Strong

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you base this BOLD prediction on? Looking at last year's results the Lady Mavs barely had a winning record against sub 500 teams. I'd be jumping up and down if they win 15.

There is only one basketball. How do you get enough shots for Rodd, Worthington, Bryant, Dupree, Forbes and Ellis?

How do you keep them all happy?

Guest vapor rub

I don't know how many wins they will have but with Rodd's addition they should increase last seasons win total by 8 or 10 games. She would be their only Senior I believe. The kids mentioned above are still young sophomores and junior’s if memory servers me correctly. Do they have any talent in the freshman group that might help contribute this season? If so who?

I heard they had a new freshman coach as well Brandy Long I believe is her name if it is the same Brandy that was at OR a few years’ ago (boy what a player she was), she probably will help a lot out there.

From what I have heard it could be a good year at AC if politics and jealousy don't get in the way.

Good luck Lady MAVS I’ll be watching the papers to see how it goes.

I want to invite everyone to watch Scott County girls this year........we have a new coach and he has brought some pride back into lady highlander basketball.it's been a while since scott county girls has had a good team. but i think they are the team to watch over the next 2-3 years.................my prediticion this year will be some upset wins by the Lady highlanders!!!!!!!

Live, Jack or Adco...is the Dupree you posted Emily...she is getting better each year. She will help that team alot. Also, Faith Dupree...she is still in 8th this year. She will be the second part of the one-two punch. They both have alot of summer playing time experience.

From what I know, winning alone won't keep them happy!

I'm still not convinced they're gonna win!

No one yet, has brought any hard evidence to the table. Why will they win?

Just because they were successful at their respective middle schools and in freshman ball, doesn't mean that there will be success at the high school level.

The jury is still out!

If you take out Rodd, the rest averaged less than 25 pts a game combined and the TO to Assist ratio wasn't too promising.

I hope they prove me wrong, but just I don't see it yet.

Edited by JackSparrow