Smith County Region 4-3A Champions !

imallin

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 4-3A Champions!!!! Great job defense. The refs made some wierd calls but none when it counted. Portland 1st down inside the 10 and the Owls Defense make 4 tackles for losses. Thats the way you win ballgames. If don't think this defense can play, just ask the Portland coaches why they punted on 3rd down. Hey, anything can happen next week but for tonight we WILL CELEBRATE!!!

2004 REGION 4-3A CHAMPIONS :huh:

Edited by fanman83

by the way.... i think it would be interesting to find out how many yards ptown lost and how many sc gained by the crappy placement of the ball tonight... man that guy was way to obvious.. he may as well have been wearing a SC shirt, with a painted face, holding a  gold and  black pom- pom

now i am finished ... on to Grundy Co.

825407608[/snapback]

He left his shirt, face-paint and pom-poms in the concession stand....

4. You had better be thinking about having to go to Walker Valley. They are pretty good.

825407747[/snapback]

We play Grundy CO. but I'm sure that Walker Valley is good.... thanks for the heads up. We played them in the first round last year... they were the first seed we were the forth... we won.

825407923[/snapback]

I wasn't talking to you. That was for streetcity (Troutdale fan). I know where you go. One thing is for sure...Grundy will be gunning for you after the ugly games you had with them a few years ago.

Edited by Antwan

We play Grundy CO. but I'm sure that Walker Valley is good.... thanks for the heads up. We played them in the first round last year... they were the first seed we were the forth... we won.

825407923[/snapback]

I wasn't talking to you. That was for streetcity (Troutdale fan). I know where you go. One thing is for sure...Grundy will be gunning for you after the ugly games you had with them a few years ago.

825407943[/snapback]

my bad antwan.... anybody will be gunning for anybody now... it's do or die

825407943[/snapback]

my bad antwan.... anybody will be gunning for anybody now... it's do or die

825407949[/snapback]

That's true. Grundy is extremely well coached. They have had some untimely injuries. If they are healthy...it should be a great one.

Steelcity, how many points did Portland score on you ? 34  How many did they score tonight? 0 That's right I believe you're starting to get it. Actually both defenses played huge tonight.

825407635[/snapback]

Hey If you believe that it was a monster effort from your team good for you. I would harp on my defense as well if my team couldn't even get 100 total yards on offense. You guys did play a good defensive game but there were several factors to go along with that. Good defensive effort or not you guys were one missed tackle away from going to Walker Valley next week because your offense couldn't do anything. Your only scoring drive you guys started on what their 35? Other than that you guys couldn't even cross midfield. Portland got into your territory several times but just couldn't put up points.