Cascade @ DCA- ROUND 1 *****

TheScout

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it will be kind of funny if Cascade beats DCA. Man that would kind of stink to have a loss like that captured on film to relive the rest of your life. I mean everytime your brother had to pull out the tapes of the Real World to prove to someone he really was important, bam, the loss is plastered in front of you once again. Hey, it could happen!

Oh and why is it trash talking if Mt. Pleasant does it (or any Region 6 team for that matter) and its just stating the facts if it comes from Region 5. Either way, I think it just might be the same for both sides.

Hey Scout dude! That is your opinion. You do not know everything! Wait a few weeks before you decide who is better! I don't know who is better because they haven't played yet. Yes, the past few years Region 5 has been better. But this is this year, 2004! But i guess you will be taking Corso's spot this weekend! KNOW IT ALL!!

to all the region 6 fans you'll know what's up

mt. pleasant, great hard fought ballgame I will enjoy playing you again in round 3

as for dca yeah you'll have had a great season so far but what makes you think you can beat anybody that walks on the field. cascade is good at playing football not trashtalking before the game is ever played. so I guess i'll see you'll friday night on the field

p.s.

bring your A game I want to play a hard fought ballgame till the end.

region 6 win them all

CASCADE CAN NOT WIN BECAUSE MJ WORE HIS SIZE EXTRA SMALL DCA SHIRT ON MTV :D ...what a load...Are you that stupid? Oh well, thats a rich b a s t a r d for ya...I guess if Cascade had the privledge of recruiting all the players they wanted to then they (Cascade) could be talking trash like a bunch of ignorant rich boys. Cascade will do just fine. By the way, is MJ gonna be at the game...I have some freinds who want to throw a stool at him :D . HA! Go get 'em Cascade...show them city boys what a good ole' country football player is all about. Good Luck to both teams!!!! thumb

to all the region 6 fans you'll know what's up 

mt. pleasant, great hard fought ballgame I will enjoy playing you again in round 3

as for dca yeah you'll have had a great season so far but what makes you think you can beat anybody that walks on the field. cascade is good at playing football not trashtalking before the game is ever played. so I guess i'll see you'll friday night on the field

p.s.

bring your A game I want to play a hard fought ballgame till the end.

region 6 win them all

825412757[/snapback]

heck of a game fri gauge.ya'll showed a lot of heart.be ready this week.would really be bad if both teams in 3rd round was from reg#6.i know both of us would really hate to see that.remember this you don't have to be better than dca all year just fri night.good luck.

ya'll dca fans really have a big head.I think it might overload your #### in week 2 if you can slide by cascade.Cascade is no pushover and you'll find that out friday night.I hope you do win so wayne county can come up there and end your trash talking for the year.its not sweet or sour but how do you like them apples?

Go Cats

whoever said davidson academy can beat waynesboro doesnt know there prep football because waynesboro has elimated d.a. 3 times in the last 3 or 4 years in the first round.holla holla hollaleujah

well all i know is dca is in trouble because i have it from a good source that a player from cascade's cousins, uncles, sisters , brother-in-law, once knew, a guy whos aunts, sisters , dads, brother's dog was once in a comercial on mtv

so i mean how can the champions lose, right who can argue with that logic

right big48eagle