Will Milan make the trip to Memphis next week?

BrewVol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This former Mustang is pulling for the Bulldogs. Don't let these posts get to ya'll. Every team in West Tennessee wishes they could boast of all the great teams ya'll have had in the past. Most teams would be glad to go 6-4. I'm sure this team may be down compared to Bulldog standards but I say everybody better watch out. Milan still has some bite left!

Yea a neutral observer, keep it that way. All of you talk about unfair and all this bullcrap....no one made him sign the contract. Theres many other schools around here besides Milan. They came to us. We made an offer. Get over it. And as a "neutral observer" jcm wont be around too much longer. Melrose will be head hunting here shortly, dont worry. So just keep beating a dead horse.

825410357[/snapback]

I told you Milan should have done the right thing. I tried to get you Milan fans to call the administration and change the location of the game. This whole thread was started in jest. And now you are still trying to defend it. The remembrance of Milan refusing to play at Rothrock will be remembered for a long time by a lot of people I`m afraid. Maybe you could get your coach to bury the hatchet and call up JCM and offer a home and home for the next two years. It is a great gate whereever they play.

I agree it is always a good game between the two (dating back to the preseason scrimmages). Im afraid no one is going to apologize for anything that happened this season. Ill just overlook the next one like this...

825411622[/snapback]

I`m afraid Milan will be catching some good natured ribbing about this for awhile.

BTW...Isn`t the jamboree going to be at Rothrock next fall? :angry:

Yea a neutral observer, keep it that way. All of you talk about unfair and all this bullcrap....no one made him sign the contract. Theres many other schools around here besides Milan. They came to us. We made an offer. Get over it. And as a "neutral observer" jcm wont be around too much longer. Melrose will be head hunting here shortly, dont worry. So just keep beating a dead horse.

825410357[/snapback]

...Easy Fireball, they got you all worked up.

I`m afraid Milan will be catching some good natured ribbing about this for awhile.

BTW...Isn`t  the jamboree going to be at Rothrock next fall? :lol:

825411679[/snapback]

Come on everybody, quit harrassing Milan until you can display a tropy case that matches theirs. Believe me, we Huntingdon people know all about how jealousy breeds contempt.

Come on everybody, quit harrassing Milan until you can display a tropy case that matches theirs. Believe me, we Huntingdon people know all about how jealousy breeds contempt.

825412307[/snapback]

Thank you very much. JCM GET OVER IT! You won the game why are you so obssessed with talkin about why we didn't come? It's over with. We aren't coming to JCM ever so move on with your life