Oneida vs. Cloudland

Ro8432

Well, you know I thought about taking the Madden Cruiser that my friend, John Madden uses to get to his Monday Night Games, but seems my wife has a birthday at this time so I'm going to do the gentlemanly thing, and treat her to a night out. Make no mistake though, physically I'll be absent, but my bros will be on my mind until I get the score! TCOB, Boys!!!(Take Care of Business) Don't leave any inmates at the Asylum! :D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have looked into the palantir of the King and all I can see is a steady stream of Blue and Gold flowing like milk and honey in this sweet land. The Indians have been losing ever since our ancestors settled these lands and I see nothing changing tommorrow night. We will crush with abandon with the shoulder pad and our cleats will dig pushing toward the mark. Just like at the Battle of Saratoga, the Indians will not show up. We will defeat and put down our foes with the iron clad fist of the Highlander. None of your posts will intimidate our players. This is Roan Mt. the land of smashmouth football and your players will be hit hard all night long! :D

I have seen the film and have seen cloudland play all year.  Oneida can't talkle worth a lick.  if they think they are going to win in roan mountain just because they have in the past they are in for a rude awakening.  their big linebackers haven't impressed me at all.  all they are is little players in big pads.  one player i did see was 50 he is a hoss and plays hard we are going to have to stop him.  as for 84 i wish i was playing again because i would introduce you to some real smashmouth football

825415997[/snapback]

Are you saying that #40 Jonathan Lewallen and #44 Cameron Spradlin cant hit?? You have got to be joking. Ask anyone that they have played and they will tell you that those two players are some of the hardest hitters in the region.

Edited by the one

Good one Storm55, but you can be topped if my keyboard follows my lead. The proud warriors were not beaten by superior men, just more devastating weapons. And now the playing field of battle is equal, at least in that respect, our warriors are fortified with the same armor as your beloved Highlanders. We know the way of your men, for they live nearby (Scott Co. Highlanders) and our journey is far, but our resolve is deep. Much like Custer, you will stand on the battlefield confident of your superiority, and like him, you will pay for your foolish pride. History shows us that the Indian was a great warrior, Friday Night we will prove this to be true! Tremble in the battle, but never give in to the fear. Pride! :rolleyes:

Edited by kazam37

Good one Storm55, but you can be topped if my keyboard follows my lead.  The proud warriors were not beaten by superior men, just more devastating weapons.  And now the playing field of battle is equal, at least in that respect, our warriors are fortified with the same armor as your beloved Highlanders.  We know the way of your men, for they live nearby (Scott Co. Highlanders) and our journey is far, but our resolve is deep.  Much like Custer, you will stand on the battlefield confident of your superiority, and like him, you will pay for your foolish pride.  History shows us that the Indian was a great warrior, Friday Night we will prove this to be true!  Tremble in the battle, but never give in to the fear.  Pride! :rolleyes:

825416174[/snapback]

Saweeeet

........ the savages came in droves as the mighty YELLOW hair in the bright BLUE Calvary Uniform tried to stand against the onslaught. Blow after blow continued until the once formitable army could no longer find refuge from the mastery of the warriors attack. It was if the sheer will of the Savages had repelled the notion that a superior weaponed unit could destroy their people. As the battle reached its conclusion, Custer laid prone on the beaten earth, his body ravaged by more than 40 arrows, as the bright ORANGE sun slowly decended on the mountain.

Excerpt from:

The Battle of Little Bighorn

Kaz history lesson #1

:huh::rolleyes:

Edited by kazam37