Oneida vs. Cloudland

Ro8432

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pride is held in check by the confines of my warm heart. Rewarding fielty with love and dishonor with vengeance. We have respect for our opposition which is contrary to the arrogance of Custer. We are confident but humble. We are fierce but slow to wrath. The Indians will be introduced to the heart of smashmouth football. Heavy hitting, sweat, blood, tears. All will have their mark come friday. Once I stood upon this battlefield and I personally have never been defeated. Is this pride or just truth. On this battlefield, I poured out my will to dominate just as these Highlanders will do Friday. We will govern and reign over the Indians.

You're welcome.

It's a red RS w/a black vinyl top.

Hope you have a safe trip to the game!

825416373[/snapback]

Thanks..It sounds like an awsome car..I hope it is at the game so I can admire it..Good luck Indians!!

Anyone know the weather prediction??

Edited by the one

:( COLD, COLD and more COLD. Everybody better bundle up for this one! Best of luck to both teams. I know it will be THE region 1/2 game to see. Have a safe trip up to the Mtn. Oneida! I will be there without a doubt.

I wish the King could put in his 2 cents worth. I have to say I miss him on here. He always made the posts...mmm.. lively! LOL. thumb

Edited by daizee

Little Roark, I'll ask bro about his girl. Ha. I saw Cloudland play this year. They played my old high school. My brother said that u all should have no problem. I don't know what you all have, but Cloudland definitely isn't what they used to be. You must do a little more that stand around and watch to be Mr. Prep Extra of the Week nominee their wildcat! To tell you the truth, you are my role model. Ha.

Hey Ro, stop with the trash talking...do it on the field little man.  Thanks for the info on the big brother as well... I heard he was a beast.  Ha!Ha! I heard a rumor that he was playing ball at CN... I guess that wasn't true.  Whatever happened to his girlfriend who played bball at Oneida, Amanda Jackson?

825417054[/snapback]

I know big ro and they are still together. Litttle ro you are all that is man and if we drive back with a loss tm we have b-ball practice on monday after school, but i don't want to see you there so win....BIG

21-10 Oneida