Coffee Co.

raiderbaseball

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wingman, you are a nut, people like you are bad for the game of football, and you have no right to get on this site and talk bad about any student, Coach T should lock ever post that you make. You go against the rules of the site, and for that reason you should be locked out. If you don't like Coffee Co, Coach Price or Coach Nunley that is fine but leave Jake out of it. This young man plays his heart out, it does not matter if he is running, blocking or even sitting on the sidelines, he gives everything he has to this team. I have watched Coffee Co. Sports for along time, and for the first time we have Coaches that want to win, and this means alot to this system. My son is a Freshman on this team, and he has learned so much by just watching Jake, Sipes, Hartsfield, Drake and all the seniors. Coach Price works there brains out and has high expectation of all the kids. It kills people like you that Coffee has some success. When I was a kid my mom gave me some good advice so I am going to give it to you IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!

As for the Game last night Jake carried the ball 9 times, SO THERE!!!

Wingman, you are a nut, people like you are bad for the game of football, and you have no right to get on this site and talk bad about any student, Coach T should lock ever post that you make. You go against the rules of the site, and for that reason you should be locked out. If you don't like Coffee Co, Coach Price or Coach Nunley that is fine but leave Jake out of it. This young man plays his heart out, it does not matter if he is running, blocking or even sitting on the sidelines, he gives everything he has to this team. I have watched Coffee Co. Sports for along time, and for the first time we have Coaches that want to win, and this means alot to this system. My son is a Freshman on this team, and he has learned so much by just watching Jake, Sipes, Hartsfield, Drake and all the seniors. Coach Price works there  brains out and has high expectation of all the kids. It kills people like you that Coffee has some success. When I was a kid my mom gave me some good advice so I am going to give it to you IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!

As for the Game last night Jake carried the ball 9 times, SO THERE!!!

825408470[/snapback]

Sir, other rbs have had more yds on fewer carries against WC. I did not even bring that up. Tell me what I have said bad re: Nunley. I have said many times over that he is a good rb. I also said that he has gotten 47% of his yds against Grundy Co, Siegel and Sweetwater. This is true and it upsets you. Noles is the one that approaches fans thinking they are Wingman. You guys need help. You can degrade me all you want. I don't care. Please don't try to approach other fans at your games. That poor man must have thought Noles was nuts. Noles, you are the one singling out individual players.

Sir, other rbs have had more yds on fewer carries against WC. I did not even bring that up. Tell me what I have said bad re: Nunley. I have said many times over that he is a good rb. I also said that he has gotten 47% of his yds against Grundy Co, Siegel and Sweetwater. This is true and it upsets you. Noles is the one that approaches fans thinking they are Wingman. You guys need help. You can degrade me all you want. I don't care. Please don't try to approach other fans at your games. That poor man must have thought Noles was nuts. Noles, you are the one singling out individual players.

825408517[/snapback]

IF IT IS ONE THING I HATE ABOUT THE INTERNET IS THAT PEOPLE HIDE BEHIND THEIR CODE NAMES AN SIGN IN NAMES IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE GET EYE TO EYE WITH THEM THANK YOU :P

LOL, you guys have really lost it. Try not to harass any more fans (thinking they are me). Show a little more class.

825409028[/snapback]

Wingman there is no way Jake has gotten 47% of his yards vs those 3 teams. If you think we don't know who you are you are wrong. Hide if you want ut we know who you are. We know people who know you. Nunley carries the ball 9 times and you are still not happy. You need to take medicine for your problem.

LOL, if you know me fine. But you don't. I have never said anything negative toward Nunley. I think he is a good back, but not a great one. I have said that many times. You guys goes nuts and accuse me of being Thomas Grandfather. If I was his grandfather, I would be proud of him, just as I would be proud of being Nunley's grandfather. However, I would be honest about his talent. Some of you even approached some poor man at one of your football games, thinking he was me. You guys should support Nunley and the whole CC team. But you also need tp quit having tunnel vision and post on other subjects besides Nunley and CC. Other rbs and teams exist in Tn.

Edited by wingman10

Yes...other RB's exist in Tennessee so why don't you post about them instead of using all of your posts to downgrade Jake Nunley. If you don't have anything good to say about him, then shut up and post on who you think is a great back. Personally we think he is a GREAT back and a GREAT example for younger kids coming up behind him. It would make us happy if you never post another remark about Jake or Coffee County Gabby