McMinn Central at Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mens mustangs.....Our teams have played within our region since Week 1!!!

I was about to laugh at the statement about a good 4A team with a 5-5 record until I looked at the scores. Looks like they've had some tough breaks.

Nevertheless.....The four teams Region 4 is sending to the playoffs could be considered (playing somebody). Heck....I would say our fifth place team...York 6-4.....could make the playoffs in your region. I think our Region has played some good teams.....(York, Trousdale Co., Portland, Livingston & Smith Co.).....all pretty darn good football teams.

I LOVE all of this Smith County crap! Win a few games and they think that they are it. I can already predict what is going to happen.

1st round smith county will win

2nd round they will get steam rolled

but if for some reason they have the same refs as they did in week 10 and they beat portland

3rd round smith county will get their little hearts broke by getting beat by the Trousdale County Yellow jackets

(deja vue all over again) just like last year when Macon County had to entertain smith county and everyone else with a second beating. :rolleyes:

i doubt it. SC should have a good showin though.  :lol:

825413710[/snapback]

I would hate to think i was named region champs while having the same record as another team in the region. looks like a tie to me

yes, smith beat Livingston

but livingston beat trousdale (a team that skunked smith)

I would hate to think i was named region champs while having the same record as another team in the region. looks like a tie to me

yes, smith beat Livingston

but livingston beat trousdale (a team that skunked smith)

825414015[/snapback]

Let me translate this one. Whaaaaaaaaaa...whaaaaaaaaa...whaaaaaaaaaa. :lol:

I LOVE all of this Smith County crap! Win a few games and they think that they are it. I can already predict what is going to happen.

but if for some reason they have the same refs as they did in week 10 and they beat portland

3rd round smith county will get their little hearts broke by getting beat by the Trousdale County Yellow jackets

(deja vue all over again) just like last year when Macon County had to entertain smith county and everyone else with a second beating. :lol:

825413998[/snapback]

hahahahahaha.......... :lol:

(deja vue all over again) just like last year when Macon County had to entertain smith county and everyone else with a second beating. :(

825413998[/snapback]

Someone is a HATERRRRRRRR!!!

I LOVE all of this Smith County crap! Win a few games and they think that they are it. 

825413998[/snapback]

If you LOVE it, why do you bash it? You seem to be leaving something that makes SC "think that they are it", a little thing called a REGION CHAMPIONSHIP. Now go get yourself another fresh glass of HATERade.