Farragut @ Campbell Co.

CCReciever08

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im surprised you all even have electricity up there.  hey dev54, what did you make on you SAT/ACT?

825418516[/snapback]

not that it matters i had a 1400/26. plus that was 4 years ago im a year away from my degree in anthropology. im sure you went to college because you oooze with intelligence, charm, and benevelence. your cool homes. talk your trash. its just football its not like has any bering on the course of the universe.

and the electricity comment, totaly tasteless i bet you mother is very proud of you. thumb

QUOTE(SS55 @ Nov 3 2004 - 10:31 AM)

Campbell County is a bunch of boys who like to hit but they are not even close to as talented as Farragut. They have no speed or size to match up with Farragut. Farragut will out play and out coach them. Campbell County's fans will be getting the Farragut boys up for the game with their rude and racial comments and actions. Campbell County better be ready to play their best game or they will get beat big. Final score............Farragut 35

Campbell County 3

Have you seen our Offense? We loose the ball at least 4 X a game. No way do we score over 20.

I guess I know our team!

QUOTE(SS55 @ Nov 3 2004 - 10:31 AM)

Campbell County is a bunch of boys who like to hit but they are not even close to as talented as Farragut. They have no speed or size to match up with Farragut. Farragut will out play and out coach them. Campbell County's fans will be getting the Farragut boys up for the game with their rude and racial comments and actions. Campbell County better be ready to play their best game or they will get beat big. Final score............Farragut 35

Campbell County 3

Your Radio Station did a great job covering the game. 1st class thumb thumb I listen t0 your station instead of the Farragut Station. Wish I could have made it.

Congradulations Campbell CO on a great season.  You guys should be proud of yourselves.  Come back hard next year and go even farther.

825419017[/snapback]

Thank you bdog3741 for the kind comments. It has been a wonderful year for the Cougar Nation. The encouragement & respect from fans & players from other teams has been great. It is sad that the season had to end tonight, but these Campbell Co. Cougars have accomplished something very special not only for themselves, their coaches & fans, but have uplifted the entire community.

In the game, Reviez was an absolute wrecking crew for the Admirals. For the most part, the Cougars were ineffective on offense and Farragut held Jr. Chris Johnson in check until be broke off a 75 yd TD run. Chris finished the night with 103 yards on 15 carries. If the returning talent has learned from the dpearting Senior class, next year could be even more special! thumb

CONGRATS COUGARS ON A GREAT SEASON! ONE HEARTBEAT![/SIZE]

farragut was more of a harder hitting team this game and wanted it more. CC had a great year but when its playoff time, no more good job guys on ur season and the cinderella story. its time to play and the real men come out on top, and i guess this happen this time aswell. cant wait until the OR vs farragut game