Farragut @ Campbell Co.

CCReciever08

Campbell County is a bunch of boys who like to hit but they are not even close to as talented as Farragut. They have no speed or size to match up with Farragut. Farragut will out play and out coach them. Campbell County's fans will be getting the Farragut boys up for the game with their rude and racial comments and actions. Campbell County better be ready to play their best game or they will get beat big. Final score............Farragut 35

Campbell County 3

825414446[/snapback]

racial comments???

youcalled teh CC trasm a bunch of boys...is taht not teetering on teh verge of racism???

teh Copugars will be ready toplay the game of their lives...they havent been here before but they know what it takes to get ready toplay ina big game...every game since teh Clinton game has been a big game for them...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think most of Farragut considers Karns the same rivalry as BeardenFarragut and Bearde3n could play a game of Jacks and have a crowd there.  It's good to see some Farragut folks getting excited about there team.

825414439[/snapback]

He meant that CC and karns is a big rivalry...we dont like Karns and Karns doesnt like..well karns doent like anybody but they expecially dislike CC...

CC won this year because the administration finally let a couch stay at the position long enough to keep all of our talent from going to CC south (aka anderson country). The coach, plus the fact that we have a superb defense and one of the better running backs in the state helped a lot. But one of the key factors to having a winning season was the play of Brance Stiner. For the first time in a long time CC had a strong 2 dimensional offense and that was a huge factor. We also had a defense that pitched 6 shutouts and had 3 guys with 100+ tackles. If we are weak anywhere, its size...but they make up for that in speed. Not really sure where one of the above posters got his info, because our d isn't slow at all.

CC won this year because the administration finally let a couch stay at the position long enough to keep all of our talent from going to CC south (aka anderson country).  The coach, plus the fact that we have a superb defense and one of the better running backs in the state helped a lot.  But one of the key factors to having a winning season was the play of Brance Stiner.  For the first time in a long time CC had a strong 2 dimensional offense and that was a huge factor.  We also had a defense that pitched 6 shutouts and had 3 guys with 100+ tackles.  If we are weak anywhere, its size...but they make up for that in speed.  Not really sure where one of the above posters got his info, because our d isn't slow at all.

825414558[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to coming up there. Is Brance Stiner related to Gen Stiner from that area?

I don't think Brance is related. And that isn't the only thing that helped us have a winning season. I and a lot of the other players could tell you that the clinton lose helped us a lot this year. After the win to Mo East we thought we were big boys. But then after the whippin by Jeff County we started to catch on but then we realized we had clinton. We thought we had it won before we even played. Then we got the upset of our lives. After that we learned that we cannot overlook another team. We went on to a 5 game win streak, breaking all kinds of records on the way. Not getting down on eachother was another thing that helped us too. We were down 28-12 going into the 4th quarter of the Science Hill game and we came back to win 30-28. Learning to be a team the whole year. kinda long but thats only some of it.

Thanks for the info.  I'm looking forward to coming up there.  Is Brance Stiner related to Gen Stiner from that area?

825414569[/snapback]

brance comes from teh same area of Campball Countythat GenStiner hails from...I think they may be related but am not quite sure...I do kow that his mom and dad were good high schoolathletes...plus hismom is my cousin...that has to be a plus..LOL