Farragut @ Campbell Co.

CCReciever08

Farragut beat Karns 37-15 i believe and bearden 14-0, but a rivalry like that can go either way every year.  Bearden was awful this year but they still play hard against Farragut, not to put done bearden at all, but those are the facts.

825414317[/snapback]

Nice information slim. i was wondering about the common opponets of Campbell Co and Farragutt .

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut beat Karns 37-15 i believe and bearden 14-0, but a rivalry like that can go either way every year.  Bearden was awful this year but they still play hard against Farragut, not to put done bearden at all, but those are the facts.

825414317[/snapback]

By that logic then you shouldn't talk about the Campbell County Karns game then. It is as big of a rivalry thanbearden/Farragut.

By that logic then you shouldn't talk about the Campbell County Karns game then.  It is as big of a rivalry thanbearden/Farragut.

825414418[/snapback]

I don't think most of Farragut considers Karns the same rivalry as Bearden. Farragut and Bearde3n could play a game of Jacks and have a crowd there. It's good to see some Farragut folks getting excited about there team.

Campbell County is a bunch of boys who like to hit but they are not even close to as talented as Farragut. They have no speed or size to match up with Farragut. Farragut will out play and out coach them. Campbell County's fans will be getting the Farragut boys up for the game with their rude and racial comments and actions. Campbell County better be ready to play their best game or they will get beat big. Final score............Farragut 35

Campbell County 3

Campbell County is a bunch of boys who like to hit but they are not even close to as talented as Farragut. They have no speed or size to match up with Farragut. Farragut will out play and out coach them. Campbell County's fans will be getting the Farragut boys up for the game with their rude and racial comments and actions. Campbell County better be ready to play their best game or they will get beat big. Final score............Farragut 35

Campbell County 3

825414446[/snapback]

Have you seen our Offense? We loose the ball at least 4 X a game. No way do we score over 20.

That's a great attidude to have about your team!! I hope we can establish some things early in the game. This is deffinately gonna be a defensive game. Farragut thinks we don't belong in the playoffs but we're gonna show them that we are playoff contenders!

825414491[/snapback]

Thats just the facts. I don't think anyone has said that CC dosn't deserve to be there. Just that Farragut played a tuff schudule. What changed things around for CC this year?

i think what changed it for Farragut was that there coach that his job was on the line.

Coach Pebley, you know that Lousy Larry will be lurking somewhere around the stadium Friday night looking for potential recruits.  If he doesn't get the pipeline going again, he will be in the soup line very soon.

825414381[/snapback]

I talked top some people from/in Halls over tehseekend...tehpipeline goes much further and in more directins taht Campbell County...one correction though...my friend Lyin' Larry will not b elurking but some of his cohorts (and I do not mean coaching cohorts) will be lurking about...GUARANTEED!!!

hope they get their eye full...

as fara scomparing opponents of CC and Fairie-gut is concerned, iot is not always a feaasible thing to do ...as someone else posted---fairie-gut an dbeardenar e arch rivals and those scores are almost meaningless as far as comparisonis concerned...comparing scores can lead to false interpretations...do not and I add DO NOT let comparing scores give you false hope...

teh Cougs have never beated faiire-gut in football...usually a somewhat compet3itive game...but this year is a different year and teh Copugs have a great shot at Victory...a lot depends on how Fairie-gut takes this CC football team...if tehy think is the CC of old teh admirals will find their ship taking on water rapidly...The Cougars have a chance a good chance of winning this game...and I think they will win and advance to more uncharted waters in round two where tehy will probably meet up with ...(gulp) teh Oak Ridge Wildcats...first things first though...gotta get teh win over teh Fairies, I mean Fairie=gut!!!

LET's DO IT!!!