Farragut @ Campbell Co.

CCReciever08

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that you want Oak Ridge to win? Be happy for other teams who've beaten you. Don't be jealous guys, you had a great year, keep that chip on your shoulder. And also Have you yourself not been the underdog all year, you are supposed to support the teams who you have played and now respect, Football is all about respect, if Farragut can pull one off against Oak Ridge, they will finally get some. Look for Oak Ridge to score 2 touchdowns early, then the Ads will tighten up on D, Farragut's offense cannot make mistakes against OR, they are too darn good. Farragut must play their best, i see Riddle hitting a game winner 23-21 in a good one, I will be there to watch this one. I suggest everyboydy who can be there, BE THERE!

Why is it that you want Oak Ridge to win?  Be happy for other teams who've beaten you. Don't be jealous guys, you had a great year, keep that chip on your shoulder. And also Have you yourself not been the underdog all year, you are supposed to support the teams who you have played and now respect, Football is all about respect, if Farragut can pull one off against Oak Ridge, they will finally get some.  Look for Oak Ridge to score 2 touchdowns early, then the Ads will tighten up on D, Farragut's offense cannot make mistakes against OR, they are too darn good.  Farragut must play their best, i see Riddle hitting a game winner 23-21 in a good one, I will be there to watch this one. I suggest everyboydy who can be there, BE THERE!

825422092[/snapback]

To be honest, I really want to see a DB-OR rematch in round 3. Farragut has done enough already for their pride, but I would still like to see them win. But I just don't see it happening. I like a lot of guys on Farragut, or at least the ones that I can respect. My fault on the trash talk. Good luck and get 'em this time.

GOOD CALL!! thumb

825419678[/snapback]

well i do try to be as accurate as i can be, you can look at that as missing by 2 points 1 for each team officially and unofficially 1 by farragut by putting on there (if they make the extra point). thanks for noticing and the compliment.

Why is it that you want Oak Ridge to win?  Be happy for other teams who've beaten you. Don't be jealous guys, you had a great year, keep that chip on your shoulder. And also Have you yourself not been the underdog all year, you are supposed to support the teams who you have played and now respect, Football is all about respect, if Farragut can pull one off against Oak Ridge, they will finally get some.  Look for Oak Ridge to score 2 touchdowns early, then the Ads will tighten up on D, Farragut's offense cannot make mistakes against OR, they are too darn good.  Farragut must play their best, i see Riddle hitting a game winner 23-21 in a good one, I will be there to watch this one. I suggest everyboydy who can be there, BE THERE!

825422092[/snapback]

I'm definetely gonna come to this game, but I just don't see Farragut even hanging with OR for that long. Maybe in the first half they're within 14, but OR pulls away in the 4th qtr.

Oak Ridge - 31

Farragut - 13

To be honest, I really want to see a DB-OR rematch in round 3.  Farragut has done enough already for their pride, but I would still like to see them win.  But I just don't see it happening.  I like a lot of guys on Farragut, or at least the ones that I can respect.  My fault on the trash talk.  Good luck and get 'em this time.

825422173[/snapback]

Good reply thumb

I'm definetely gonna come to this game, but I just don't see Farragut even hanging with OR for that long.  Maybe in the first half they're within 14, but OR pulls away in the 4th qtr.

Oak Ridge - 31

Farragut - 13

825422656[/snapback]

Ok, so what happened the FIRST time they played?? Farragut could have won that one if they would HOLD ON TO THE BALL. It's hard to beat a team twice......

well i do try to be as accurate as i can be, you can look at that as missing by 2 points 1 for each team officially and unofficially 1 by farragut by putting on there (if they make the extra point).  thanks for noticing and the compliment.

825422626[/snapback]

cograts to farragut on teh win friday night...congrats to th eCougars for teh season they had and teh things they acomlished...it will be hard to repeat this year's performance, but it is not impossible...big holes to fill...lost several key seniors from this squad...time to hit the weights and move on...I have really enjoyed the "trash talking" at leat in most cases..LOL...looking forward to basketball season, bu twill enjoy keeping up with the playoffs as they progress on into december...

dont forget tocall sports chat every wednesday night between 7:55 and 8:55 o wlaf's channel 12 tv..423-562-3557 or 423-566-1450...we will be waiting your calls...GO COUGARS!!!!