Columbia at White House

timbdp

I don't say too much to get way out there cause I don't much care for the taste of crow. I do agree with the statement that UTHATER501 (love the name) made about the speed issue. We have faced so many teams with all kinds of speed this year it ain't even funny. We get some points scored against us but come halftime and adjustments, we find a way to shut that down. There is so much talent on both sides of the line in White House that you can't find a weakness. The kicking game has been awsome this year also. I really expect the Devils to win by at least 17 points Friday night and it could be more.

GO BIG BLUE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go greef, still bashing the Vikings. Hey, I see this as a blow out if #75 can keep his heel on the ground and stop showing run. However, we could not stop a very well coached and pridefull White House Team. Coach Chris, you guys must dream that at night. Well my predictions is 35 - 0 after seeing Columbia on film. #29's dad should be praised, watch the guards from Columbia, they fall down on traps. They do that against a 6-4AAAA team like the Devils it will be a long night. Go Blue Devil Pride, maybe 1982's speech sets up a beautiful rematch in 3 weeks. I would love going back for one more try at the title. Good luck Blue Devil team and fans, you have a cheer section in Clarksville.