Webb At JP2

timbdp

Golden terrorizes when he doesn't have the ball. There's also other thing to be afraid of...and that's the luck of the Irish. It got us last week and we are playing another Catholic school. Dolinak please complete a couple of passes. Even if they are just for 2 yards that would make me happy. I want to say Webb will, and I think Webb will win, but I am still unsure. I still have confidence in Webb's ability to the ball on the ground, but at some point I just feel that passing game is going to come through. But GATA says he's taken care of it. So I have to take Webb, but JP2 has has the ability to move the ball on offense in many ways. And their defense did a great job of stopping the run.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden terrorizes when he doesn't have the ball. There's also other thing to be afraid of...and that's the luck of the Irish. It got us last week and we are playing another Catholic school. Dolinak please complete a couple of passes. Even if they are just for 2 yards that would make me happy. I want to say Webb will, and I think Webb will win, but I am still unsure. I still have confidence in Webb's ability to the ball on the ground, but at some point I just feel that passing game is going to come through. But GATA says he's taken care of it. So I have to take Webb, but JP2 has has the ability to move the ball on offense in many ways. And their defense did a great job of stopping the run.

Huddleston was on pace to catch 30+ passes when Arthur was in, he gets open a lot, but doesn't get the ball. Seivers is a good tight end, he has a couple of TD's I think...One of them was from Dolinak. They don't throw to Walker, so I don't know why he is even mentioned as a main target. Campbell, Smith, and Smith out of the backfield. A lot of people are getting open, Dolinak isn't making good throws. On that last drive in the Catholic game, a decent throw to a wide open Seivers is a touchdown, but the ball is thrown way behing him.