Webb At JP2

timbdp

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If JP2 goes in there thinking there going to win because they already did they are going to get blasted. Hopefully they do not do that because i want to see JP2 come out on top. This game is going to be decided by 6 points or less. Webb has an outstanding kicker we will just see what happends.

Good Luck to both teams

Pope John contolled the first meeting, the stats may not show it, but the Knights were in charge of the game from start to finish except the first 8 mins of the 3rd quarter when Webb got back in the game, but the Knights responded like a championship caliber teams and scored two consecutive touchdowns to run away with a 26-14 win. Webb did move the effectivly but it was between the 20's once they got inside the 20 the Knights defense steeped up including a goaline stand. Remember Webb's two TD drives of 8 yards came off a misplayed kickoff and 7 yards a fake punt that went by the waste side.

So I think JP II wins this one too, but this time by a bigger margin they are on a roll 4-game winning streak, while Webb has lost 4 in a row.

JP II 31

Webb 7

I dont know about this one... playoff games are well playoiff games.. you cant choose anything everything and anything will happen in a playoff game.. i dont care what you say. both teams have strong points on both sides of the ball. So I think we will all just have to sit back and enjoy with this one while i think its up to whoever has a better week in practice

Stockwell...Webb played terrible against JP2 last time, and they didn't convert when they needed to. However JP2's defense had a lot to do with it, they had a good game plan for stopping Walker, and kept the other backs from getting outside. Webb coaches usually do a good job of making adjustments, but we'll see. GATA4- how do you know Dolinak is going to throw it well? I've been hoping that since he took over, but he just hasn't done it yet. He is getting recievers open, but he is not getting them the ball. What do you know that I don't that is going to make a difference. Well if Dolinak can throw a couple of completions, then that gives the defense another thing to worry about. I sure hope you are right GATA, but I don't know. Still I think Webb will win this one, Campbell was coming back from an injury last time...people don't realize how valuable he is for this team. Maybe French can come in too, and give Webb a spark like he did in the Catholic game. Webb has started to find themselves agaion in the past to weeks, even though they lost. I think it will be close, and the Spartans will win by 2 field goals.

All of our injured players should be back for this one so hopefully we can pull this out. We need to stay focused as we have for the last 4 games and play solid football.

Hey Kellen maybe you know. Did Webb throw the ball alot in their game against Catholic Friday? I read somewhere that they threw the ball more.

I think JP2 can pull the win out with determination and focus.....

JP2 28

Webb 21

825408807[/snapback]

I heard that number 24 for jp2 is out, he is a solid back, is this true, just curious