Webb At JP2

timbdp

And don't be as disappointed in our playoff loss as you should be in your 5-25 record over the last 3 seasons or 10-30 regular season record over the last 4 years.

well jp2 fan, our record against Pope in football is 3 - 0, including when our freshmen beat your schools j.v. in 2002. I would like to say Pope played well this game, but I did not know Golden Tate did not play such a benefactor in your team. I knew him well when he was an 8th grader, and he did tell me he planned to go to Ryan. We missed out on some talent.

With Pope losing some big seniors, I hope the younger guys can fill the holes and continue the tradition of Catholic schools winning games.

p.s. Since its gonna happen, the rivalry between Father Ryan and Pope starts now!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And don't be as disappointed in our playoff loss as you should be in your 5-25 record over the last 3 seasons or 10-30 regular season record over the last 4 years.

well jp2 fan, our record against Pope in football is 3 - 0, including when our freshmen beat your schools j.v. in 2002. I would like to say Pope played well this game, but I did not know Golden Tate did not play such a benefactor in your team. I knew him well when he was an 8th grader, and he did tell me he planned to go to Ryan. We missed out on some talent.

With Pope losing some big seniors, I hope the younger guys can fill the holes and continue the tradition of Catholic schools winning games.

p.s. Since its gonna happen, the rivalry between Father Ryan and Pope starts now!

Golden Tate is the best player in his divison period. Ive seen everyone else and no one compares to him including some of the guys from webb and catholic. If he doesnt win mr. football it will be the biggest joke of an award since peyton lost to charles woodson in the heisman.