Station Camp at Tyner

timbdp

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if tyner is anything like they were last year. you could but the best players on station camp, east robertson and westmoreland and they still would get ripped.

i say tyner by as many as 48 minutes will allow

825410166[/snapback]

...Not quite that many, my friend...this is a playoff game and most teams bring their "A" game!!!!

any more predictons

825410151[/snapback]

This might be a very interesting game. Station Camp is a very physical team and could match up head to head in a regular season game. However this is the playoffs and Station Camp is unproven and unexperienced in the playoff. Driving to Chattanooga and walking into the stadium may be a little nerve racking (A new experience) for the Bison. Its a very different setting than most high school stadiums. Lighting in the past has been tough in the stadium plus with the frying of catfish in the endzone could be distracting. The opposing crowds are very far apart. Team buses trying to get uphill in the parking lot have gotten stuck. Visiting fans have to walk forever for concessions, to get to their seats and then get back to the bathrooms, which at times may not have any lights in them. If the weather is good, Then Tyner will have an average sized crowd. If the weather is poor, they will have no crowd and probably no band. With all of this said, it is still one of the funner places to go and play and to watch a high school football game. Station Camp will need to come in and play like they have been there before. Tyner in their maroon jersies and pants and head gear with their size can be somewhat intimidating. In most cases this should be a good game. I'll say that Station Camp will be coming in on emotion and get off to a slow start and not be able to close the gap in the end. Tyner wins 22-12.

LET ME GIVE ONE GUARENTEE, THE TYNER BAND WILL BE THERE RAIN OR SHINE, LIGHTS OR NO LIGHTS.

TYNER PRIDE BAND IS BACK, GAME TIME IS HALF TIME.

Also, the fan support has been up this year, not sure if you have been to a game this year, but fans are definately showing up. If you need a weather update, forecast is for cloudy skies around 50 degrees at game time.

LET ME GIVE ONE GUARENTEE, THE TYNER BAND WILL BE THERE RAIN OR SHINE, LIGHTS OR NO LIGHTS.

TYNER PRIDE BAND IS BACK, GAME TIME IS HALF TIME.

Also, the fan support has been up this year, not sure if you have been to a game this year, but fans are definately showing up. If you need a weather update, forecast is for cloudy skies around 50 degrees at game time.

825412687[/snapback]

Game one of the playoffs in a lot of places especially between 1 and 4 seeds do not seem to draw the bigger crowds. Most people are expecting a blow out and do not want to pay the TSSAA cover charge of this year's $7.00--especially the students. Crowds seem to build with week 2. Half time is not only game time for the Tyner band. They are playing thru out the game--regardless of whats going on down on the field.--They are very entertaining. It should be a memorable game for Station Camp and their players. I don't think they have experienced the Chattanooga Tyner Academy Game night with any body they have played over the past two years.

Do you know if Station Camp has a band? I am assuming not from what is said on here, but Tyner is a great atmosphere to play a football game. It can be difficult for a visiting team to come to Tyner and be comfortable, especially for the first time.

825412732[/snapback]

Station Camp does have a pretty good band. Not sure if they are coming. I really don't know anyone over there. I am sure they are talking it up on campus this week. Not sure of what kind of crowd they will bring either. Its a new program and the passion may not have encircled the campus and the parents into making this trip. A word to the Station Camp people--this is a good trip. Support your team. You need to try the fried catfish sold behind the endzone. (Its really good and tasty even though I use alot of Ketchup on it) Get your popcorn or cokes before you go to your seat and especially go to the bathroom as soon as you get there. Its a long haul from your seat and it will be uphill.

Do you know if Station Camp has a band? I am assuming not from what is said on here, but Tyner is a great atmosphere to play a football game. It can be difficult for a visiting team to come to Tyner and be comfortable, especially for the first time.

825412732[/snapback]

The Campers have a band. They are by no means on the same level as Tyner's band. However, let's be realistic, I do not know of any 2A band that can compete with that constant party in the left side of the Tyner bleachers. As you look on in amazement from your seat in the visitor's stands, you might wonder to yourself: "Self: this music is fantastic! I bet I would look so cool if I was dancing to this music like those Tyner people are doing." Word to the wise, or the foolish for that matter, not many people can pull off what Tyner can in the stands.