CrockettCo. AT Page

bulldog69

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man...I should have called out my Page buddies as well.

Page has a one-two punch in RB's. They have a big offensive line that will wear on you. The defense has continually improved to the place where prior Page teams have been. Like I said before, I like playing this team at home. If Crockett has such a young team, then a big game like this on the road is going to have an effect on them. Page returns more than half of their starters thsi year and most of them are jrs. The srs. have helped an improving D. I don't think you will see any better DE's and middle linebacker anywhere. The secondary has gotten better and has several picks. We have faced a pretty tough schedule in our region and it had a total of p playoff teams on it. This team does not shy away from anyone or anything. If the Pats do not turn the ball over.....it could be a long night for Crockett.

Does Crockett still have that kicker?

Too early for a prediction...I need to see an injury report.

Edited by bulldog69

Hey brink, you said that Tyler Mosier is done for the season.  I'll add him to my list of reasons.

825410864[/snapback]

Guess you didn't hear me....underestimate this team and it will be a long night for Page. Yes, Tyler is a great player...watch for him to play Div. I ball next year for someone. His knee was taken out in the Jackson South Side game. He will be on the sidelines, unfortunately. I wouln't be too cocky, if I were you. Playoff games are unpredictable. As I said, Page is a very deserving team. Crockett is determined to make it back to the 'Boro. Good luck to both. Hope both teams finish without injuries.

Yes, Alberto Diaz (K) is back this year. It is his Senior Year and is a huge weapon for the Cavaliers. Mosier is out, but my understanding is that Page uses there offensive line to wear down on the defense. A few years ago, Page was a passing team, now they are more run oriented. That should be a big factor since Mosier was a DB. Although he did help a lot in run support. Win the turnover game, win the field position game, and you will win the game. That formula usually works in big games. You can't go 3 and out at your own 20. Go CAVS.

This Page team is as physical as the last two teams you faced from Page....and will be as physical as anyone you have seen or could see.

This team does not get rattled.

We know about turnovers...that is how you beat us last year. Anyone who puts the ball on the ground at this stage usually pays the price.

There will be no underestimating anyone from this team or its coaching staff.

Page is also a deep team with more depth on defense.

I know I am going to have to get a doctor's appointment afffter this post, because I am posting ---- GO PATRIOTS. I don't care if Page High School ever beats anyone else, but pleeeeeeeeease kick some Cavalier butt this Friday night.

Warning to all Crockett County fans coming to this game -- Region 5 has some very good refs, they will call the game as they see it. So don't be dissapointed if the game is called fair.

PAGE by 10 at least

Let me get the number to my family doctor quick -- HAHA

H___ has frozen over....Vanderbilt has won the SEC....and mctigersportsfan has taken Page's side for a game......I must be dead.

I don't know about those refs......some of them have been pretty lazy. Besides I am pretty sure the state assigns refs not connected to either region. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I know I am going to have to get a doctor's appointment afffter this post, because I am posting ---- GO PATRIOTS. I don't care if Page High School ever beats anyone else, but pleeeeeeeeease kick some Cavalier butt this Friday night. 

Warning to all Crockett County fans coming to this game -- Region 5 has some very good refs, they will call the game as they see it. So don't be dissapointed if the game is called fair.

PAGE by 10 at least

Let me get the number to my family doctor quick -- HAHA

825411444[/snapback]

Okay----who are you and WHAT have you done with McTiger??? thumb

(Region 5-3A --- it's a Love/Hate Thing!) <_<

He!! hasn't frozen, Vanderbilt will never win the SEC, and no bulldog -- you are not dead.

In week 11 Region 5 comes together as a team. We lay down all of our weapons and regroup as a family. There is no tougher region in the state than 5-3A in my book regardless of what Region 4 fans may say. After the fierce battles that ensue during the regular season, those who survive have to come together and support each other.

So in that said and another trip planned to the doctor, may Region 5 live to play again in the second round !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mctigersportsfan

I really can't believe that the whole region5 3a is downing my beloved cavaliers. "Its probably because we have been giving them a couple of hard losses in the past" LoL Just because my fellas have lost two games this year, suddenly everybody thinks that they are not as good of football club as in the past. Granted they are young, but they wear the maroon and grey of crockett county and that means alot. Sleep on this team and Coach Pratt and company will be playing 15 games this year. AGAIN Can any team from region 5 3a say that :D