CrockettCo. AT Page

bulldog69

That's "bulldog69". I don't do everybody that way...just those who seem to have an uncanny ability to butcher the English language. It is amusing to see people like you get on here late in the season every year and act like you know everything. I've posted on here for three years. How's things in Ripley?

I did not coach in Tn. ...sorry.

Now...enough is enough..if you want to talk football ..fine.....otherwise???

Edited by bulldog69

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try crockett7.......but it won't work. We know all about Crockett and you have a good team. I looked back at this thread and no one has made any remark close to anything like you suggested. You know I didn't try to shove my prediction down your throat...and I won't now either....it is real simple....Page 14- CC6...if you are able to contain our RB's. Even when you beat us we were able to score on you and this year's "O" is very explosive on the ground. The defense is playing as good as any we have had. They have allowed a total of 30 pts. during the last 4 games. I'd be more worried about those factors than the bulldog.

"This is for you bulldog"......hmmm...you will find that I don't scare...and neither will the Patriots.

It is all going to be settled on the field on Friday AT Page.

occhsfan.......the saying goes like this..." if if's and but's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas".

825416016[/snapback]

The saying goes like I want to say it....LOL....

crockettfan...the same could be said about Page's two previous games with you that we lost.

Earnest was still beat up from the week before Greenbrier. Your FB was out, etc. You missed the fact that Greenbrier was a heavily junior team and most of them are back. Besides at this level there usually no one vastly superior.

Region 5 is the black and blue region from so much physical play and competitive schedules. Some body from this region is going to play the winner of reg 7 and reg 8....that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I think when it comes to playoff time reg 6 does have some advantage because their schedule is not as deep and they can get to the playoffs relatively healthy. A healthy team and some good atletes mixed with some home games can create a deep run in the playoffs.

If the Patriots are healthy .....and playing at home...I like their chances.

Page is as physical as anyone you will play....SS included.

825415775[/snapback]

/quote]

Didn't mean for thsi to be taken like you took it. The last several years, the margin if difference between Crockett County and Greenbrier, Marshall County, and Page has been very, very little. Most of those matchups wew capable of going to either team on any given night. Believe me, I have a lot of respect for the teams in 5-3A, and their fans (except for one, and that goes without saying). Greenbrier and Page are both fantastic teams and I did not mean to slight either. I respectfully apologize if you took it that way. Injuries are part of the game, whichever team has them. Tht's the nature of football. We would all like to have our kids completely healthy every week.

aww shucks...crockettfan...I think you must be talking about me. I'm sorry........I just have an "edge" to my posts sometimes. If I get under your skin...well shucks. You guys have a good team....we just tried to stir the pot a little.

See ya next year.....hopefully!!!

825423236[/snapback]

Nothing against stirring the pot- done it a time or two myself. As long as we got some mutual respect goint like we do, nothing wrong with a little banter. You guys have a fine team and I wish you all the best