Oak Ridge vs Sevier County

OakRidgeCat

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep!,And The Indians Will End Their Season Just Like That! :D

825412446[/snapback]

hmm chris...dont count the cats out so early, besides, they arent guranteed to play any way, either one could get upset along the way. besides, you are freaking crazy with all that talk of 9 overtime games goin into the 90s for score...!?!?!

well,  THE SHIP just got covered from the 35 to the 35. And hash to hash. I don't think it's going to help much. But it will help keep anymore rain from getting on it.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

825413055[/snapback]

... but it should be better than last week when the field was uncovered on Monday night. Hopefully the wind and the warm weather was able to dry it out some.

By the time he finishes his senior year I think Spencer will be considered the best running back in Oak Ridge history.  He is that d@mn good.

825410640[/snapback]

Are yall kidding me Spencer probably wont even go D1 as a tailback....I hope he does but I dont see it unless its somewhere small.. And as far as him being the best how quick we forget about the Shauns......Summers was the best I ever seen and Bohanon had like 2500 yards I think his last year. Gulmire is really good but not the best to ever tote the rock at the ship.

Are yall kidding me Spencer probably wont even go D1 as a tailback....I hope he does but I dont see it unless its somewhere small.. And as far as him being the best how quick we forget about the Shauns......Summers was the best I ever seen and Bohanon had like 2500 yards I think his last year. Gulmire is really good but not the best to ever tote the rock at the ship.

825413337[/snapback]

#1 may not go as a D1 tailback but I beleive he will go as D1 player, and he may end up being the best Oak Ridge School running back ever, it does not matter what he does after that. Someone will give him an opportunity he has too much talent and a heart as big as all outdoors. As far as Tailbacks go at Oak Ridge the best one I remember wore #22 and played in the mid-90's, we played them twice that year lost both games, don't recall his name. Good luck Cats in the play-offs keep that tradition growing. Central Bobcat

how many yards does Gilmire have? I have a buddy who works in a machine shop at Y-12. He goes to all the games and he says that Gilmire is the best he has ever seen at Oak Ridge. Is that true? Maybe I need to check him out since the Dragons won't be playin.

How many yards does he have? 1564! What do you mean you need to check him out? How could you not have seen him in the 60-8 stomping over the Dragons back in August. Besides it's Gulmire not gilmire

#1 may not go as a D1 tailback but I beleive he will go as D1 player, and he may end up being the best Oak Ridge School running back ever, it does not matter what he does after that. Someone will give him an opportunity he has too much talent and a heart as big as all outdoors. As far as Tailbacks go at Oak Ridge the best one I remember wore #22 and played in the mid-90's, we played them twice that year lost both games, don't recall his name. Good luck Cats in the play-offs keep that tradition growing. Central Bobcat

825413369[/snapback]

It was the middle Shaun .....Shaun Williams.

oak ridge should win big in this game. i have not had the chance to play sevier county, but i have played oak ridge and they can play. they are not the hardest hitting team besides gulmire who runs like a mad truck. But their speed is like no other. they will shut down anything to the outside, and their good d line gets alot of penetration in the back field.

I do agree with those earlier, #1 Gulmier is one of the toughest, hard nosed backs that I've seen in a while. I think he should definitely be up for the Mr. Football award. As far as the game is concerned, I think that if OR comes to play, they will win by about 40. However, if they struggle with special teams like they have recently, as well as give up a ton of yards passing on one side of the defense, they may be in for at least a more competitive game. We'll see Friday.

ACCARP