Morristown West @ Tennessee High

Mike the Vike

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B-man,

Check your "facts" - they're incorrect. Unless you're a trainer or coach, I'd encourage you to retract your statement about 25.

For the rest of your statements, if you're a player (I have my suspicion), your statements are a contribution to the problem the team has faced the entire year.

If you are a player, become a part of the solution instead of the problem. One of my all-time favorite quotes is "Don't point a finger, lend a hand..." I encourage you to think about it.

If you're a fan, you are entitled to your opinion - but support is what the team needs now - not criticism.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS !!

B-man,

Check your "facts" - they're incorrect.  Unless you're a trainer or coach, I'd encourage you to retract your statement about 25.

For the rest of your statements, if you're a player (I have my suspicion), your statements are a contribution to the problem the team has faced the entire year.

If you are a player, become a part of the solution instead of the problem.  One of my all-time favorite quotes is "Don't point a finger, lend a hand..."  I encourage you to think about it.

If you're a fan, you are entitled to your opinion - but support is what the team needs now - not criticism.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS !!

825413322[/snapback]

3420, your right, not a player. just a person that thinks coaching and playing is easy, FROM THE STANDS. Keep focused on TN High and ignore such opinions. They don't understand Trojan Football.

bmart,

Thanks for the confirmation. Keep focused this week (I've heard the practices this week have been good) and just "play one play at a time".

You guys have a lot to be proud of, despite the record.

I know it's been a tough season (I've been at every game), but now's the chance to turn it around.

I'll be there Friday - wouldn't miss it.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS !!

You bunch of cocky THS fans!!! Especially you BigVikedaddy!!! You keep going off of scores that happen early in the year.  I hope Mo-west opens a can on you guys. Yes im a maryville fan and im fully aware they beat us last year in the semi finals, but hey we beat them in regular season. WOW things do change in the playoffs.  I'm tired of hearing about your 10-0 record!!! WHO HAVE YOU PLAYED??? Let me give ya some advice from a real champion program thats been there: TAKE ONE GAME AT A TIME and MARYVILLE HAS ONLY LOST TWO GAMES IN FOUR YEARS!!! Those two loses came to mo-west too.  So don't count your chickens before they hatch.  When you play somebody thats proven as good as maryville or mo-west or central, then talk some crap.  GO REBS!!!

825410259[/snapback]

Who have we played? yeah a lot of the teams we played look weak, but you could take into consideration that Tennessee High makes them look weak. By the way Who have you played?

not so fast my friend i am picking mowest to win a close one

825410108[/snapback]

This game will be a big win for THS i dont think we have ever beatin MO WEST but they lost to CHEEROKE when we dominated them. They have a good running back but we have about 4 or 5 of those so i say THS take this one by atleast 2 or 3 TD's

GO vikes

Disagree I would easily say TN High has never been to a big game.  Back to Back 3A State Championship's in the 1970's under a different play-off system does not even equate!  The only remnants of this is a bunch of older over weight balding guys like me coaching from the stands or maybe on the sidelines and tarnished trophy in a old case!  A great accomplishment for sure but recent play-off experience is a bigger factor.  The kids know what it takes and the coaches have experience of how to prepare for those they have never faced.  Coach Stubbs has brought new life to the program and is doing a great job making it to the play-offs 5 years in a row, but getting to the big game from the east is tough endeavor indeed and Morristown West has been very close to winning it all the past 4 years.  I think TN high will win the game but I wouldn’t be real surprised if they are challenged like never during this season.  Good luck.

825410537[/snapback]

Mabey we have'nt played in any big games, but all i know is when MO WEST comes to the castle they better be ready to have an upset!

THS-28 :D

MO WEST-7 :D

# 25 has been at full for the last two weeks.#12 can only semi-handoff,he is lost under pressure and he cant scramble at all.#1 cant catch and if he does he cant run.#3 cant do any of the above,these are not bold statements...just facts.......

825413122[/snapback]

If your own fans don't have any faith in MoWest, how can the team, coaches, any of them??? They've lost before they step on the field.

Unfortunately, the team has had to endure these comments for the last few weeks. Despite that fact, the players and coaches have shown a great deal of resolve. As a fan, I'm proud of each and every one of them, despite their record and the adversity they have faced this season.

Looking forward to making the trip to the "Stone Castle" (my first trip). I hope it will be a well fought contest and injury free.

Trojan fans, come out and support your team.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS !!

:lol:

Unfortunately, the team has had to endure these comments for the last few weeks.  Despite that fact, the players and coaches have shown a great deal of resolve.  As a fan, I'm proud of each and every one of them, despite their record and the adversity they have faced this season. 

Looking forward to making the trip to the "Stone Castle" (my first trip).  I hope it will be a well fought contest and injury free.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS !!

825417324[/snapback]

What I saw Friday Night was a awesome game..This is the first time that Tennessee High has beat MOWest in 4 years i think. Tennessee Hight has a heck of a lot of heart and Tennessee High pulls off another huge win and continues a perfect winning streak.

Viking Pride all the way

Edited by THSMcClain#29

Unfortunately, the team has had to endure these comments for the last few weeks.  Despite that fact, the players and coaches have shown a great deal of resolve.  As a fan, I'm proud of each and every one of them, despite their record and the adversity they have faced this season. 

Looking forward to making the trip to the "Stone Castle" (my first trip).  I hope it will be a well fought contest and injury free.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS !!

825417324[/snapback]

Congrats to the Trojans on a hard fought game! You indeed played as "Trojans".