East Robertson at Polk Co

timbdp

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polk is one of the toughest teams that I have seen this year. They will run right at you. A very strong defense. They manage the clock well and the way they run the ball, I would be surprised to see a high scoring game. They have a way of keeping the other teams offense off the field. Last year was last year, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Polk win this game, and give David Lipscomb a run for their money.

To all of the East Robertson Football team...Keep your head up and remember you can win any game as long as you work as a team and stay positive through out the 4 quarters!!!! We are soo proud of you all...Just keep going!!!

To the East Robertson seniors...I guess you know who quarter 13 is by now!!! he!he! Joey, bust some heads, Ryan, block your behind off, Micah keep hitting like you did last week, Josh M. Leap for the stars son, Christopher lead us as you do so well, Bruce, last week was your game, do it again son, Trent, be our wild man, Justin S. keep truckin', and to Jimbo, #55...keep gettin' those sacks son, your unbelievable!!!! You all are!!!! Keep the faith as you all did growing up together winning championships...It's never over...It's never over!!!

May God be with you all as he was with the Westmoreland young man last week!!! How proud we are of the whole East Robertson team for as bad as you wanted to win, you wanted that young man to be okay!!! What an honor to receive a letter to the school from a rival football team saying how much that they admire you all for being the young gentlemen that you were, kneeling as soon as it happened!!! We all watched you in awe...thank's for reminding us the crowd that there is more to football than getting bad calls from ref's each game, playing dirty teams that were out to hurt you, playing for yourselves, the team, for us!!!!

Go out there and play like it's your last game because if you do and I promise it will happen or you will go down trying, you will not loose!!!! You will never be losers to us who have watched you all season just blowing our minds, never giving up!!!

Luck to you all...sounding out...

Quarter13

I just wanna say what an awesome team we have!! Like i said before,NOBODY deserves it more than ya'll!!! I've cheered for these guys since we were all in JR PRO football,and now they have come this far and it's not the end guys!! We're goin all the way this yr!! I wanna say to all the SENIORS,ya'll are awesome!!We couldn't do it without you guys!! Last night against POLK CO was awesome guys!! We are SO PROUD of ya'll and every game it just keeps gettin better!!! KEEP YOUR HEADS UP GUYS!!! WE'RE GOIN ALL THE WAY!!