Top players in East TN.

bubbadrew75

Jason "Baby-J" Deering - Jefferson County

You may not know this name but by the end of this year you will. This kid has grew up over the summer....not only in size but skill too.

825413167[/snapback]

JCTJungle,

That kid's nickname should be changed to "Baby Upton." He's the reincarnate of Brady. Look forward to big things from him this season, has loads of talent.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giffith is a very talented sophomore...but Jacob Miller is not a true center.  He has to play one for Scott because of their lack in that position.  Jacob Miller would make a solid 3 position, or maybe a 2 guard, but center is not his strongest position.  Scott should be much improved if these two can get some supporting help with Graham Wilson (which has shed about 20 pounds), and some of the talented freshmen...

They will compete in the District, AC, Kingston, SCott...and have a chance to be a good team in the REgion with upset capabilites.... however, Fulton, AE, AC, ALcoa....have the front runner positions for the best 4 in the Region.

Other talented players in East TN:

Fox, Mott, Harrie, Hughes--- Anderson County

Dye, Dixon, ---Clinton

Fersner---Karns

Walker, Orick, Byrd--- Oneida

Vespie--- Wartburg

Payne, Hackler---Rockwood

I'm leaving out so many...

825414075[/snapback]

True about Jacob Miller but he is still good at center.Graham Wilson can nail threes like crazy,and like you said Scott has a lot of talented freshman.Also Brad Claiborne is pretty good

Thanks kevdawg for picking me up on missing Poole. He is a good player. He is so hard to guard becuase of his size and shooting ability. Plus he's left handed...and you know I love lefties!!!

You're right..."it's always a great day to be on the hardwood...."

Give me an email or something kevdawg....

Edited by threeball

Howie I'm with you. Jared is a great kid and he plays hard, but he is very small and I guess I don't see why he is being talked about enough to start this kind of thread. I agree with a lot of the players being mentioned, although if Elliot Bishop were still at AE, I wouldn't have put him in this category. Coach Wright will take him from an athlete and turn him into a basketball player. Fersner is a tremendous talent no matter what kind of attitude he has.

Some more to add to the list:

Catholic-Connor- great shooter, good ball handler

Parton- very quick, great ball handler, much improved shot, great defense

AE- Kite- great athlete, decent shot

Unknown-Randy Henry from Webb, he was at Bearden and came to Webb last year, he will be a senior. If you dont know about him you will soon.

Farragut- Ben Bosse- big man, good shooting touch

There are a lot more...

Howie I'm with you. Jared is a great kid and he plays hard, but he is very small and I guess I don't see why he is being talked about enough to start this kind of thread. I agree with a lot of the players being mentioned, although if Elliot Bishop were still at AE, I wouldn't have put him in this category. Coach Wright will take him from an athlete and turn him into a basketball player. Fersner is a tremendous talent no matter what kind of attitude he has.

Some more to add to the list:

Catholic-Connor- great shooter, good ball handler

Parton- very quick, great ball handler, much improved shot, great defense

AE- Kite- great athlete, decent shot

Unknown-Randy Henry from Webb, he was at Bearden and came to Webb last year, he will be a senior. If you dont know about him you will soon.

Farragut- Ben Bosse- big man, good shooting touch

There are a lot more...

825420784[/snapback]

Both Coach Wright and the kid from AC/Southside are from Campbell County...actually had teh opportunity to see Coach Wright playas a 6th grader at Caryville Jr. High on an undefeated team coached by CC coach len pierce...he comes from a great family...his dad is also a great man...Jared is another Jacksboro middle school player that chose to go down I-75 to play ball and attend school...dont know him that well but I know his dad and he is a really fine gentleman...bythe way, Coach Wright's dad went to old Jacksboro HS and ended up coaching at old Lake City HS...he may be teh original "I-75 Hero"...LOL...

• 2 weeks later...