Who's the best?

owlsfan10

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best team in the Chattanooga excluding Bradley Centeral is Temple.....and everyone knows that....as long as there is a Skogan playing there they will be the best.....He may not be as good as his big brother....but he is still pretty dang good....and look for Temple to be back in the 'boro this year

825426231[/snapback]

You can not possibly believe that. Temple does not play the same type of competition as the AA AAA schools i saw Temple play last year are they the best single a team in Chatt yes but not the best team they would get killed by CSAS, Brainerd, Ooltewah, Skogen is a decent player but i wish everyone would stop making him out to be all world

Just curious, did you think they were overrated last year? If so, why?

825424784[/snapback]

Sorry, I didn't mean overrated I just couldn't find another word, I meant they went from being expected to be great to now people think they are nowhere near where they were last year. They still our one of my top teams around the area!

The best team in the Chattanooga excluding Bradley Centeral is Temple.....and everyone knows that....as long as there is a Skogan playing there they will be the best.....He may not be as good as his big brother....but he is still pretty dang good....and look for Temple to be back in the 'boro this year

825426231[/snapback]

they had a skogen playing there last year, and by no means were they the best team in chattanooga, they were decent last year yes, but not at all the best team in chattanooga

All of yall got your picks and i don't beleive that you all left Howard out. I've followed them since sir-lee, ricky, and rodney henderson left. Now they got a team this year. They don't depend on one person to score they play as a team. If you saw in the jamboree last night, they have a good team. Did you see that number 3, Allen Ray. He is the inspiration of the team. He is the motivator. He might not have much scoring in the past, but as a senior and what i saw last night, this might be his break out year. For the last two years, he has led the city in assists. All he need this year is some points to put up with them assists. So all yall doubting Howard, you better watch out for them. :lol:

All of yall got your picks and i don't beleive that you all left Howard out. I've followed them since sir-lee, ricky, and rodney henderson left. Now they got a team this year. They don't depend on one person to score they play as a team. If you saw in the jamboree last night, they have a good team. Did you see that number 3, Allen Ray. He is the inspiration of the team. He is the motivator. He might not have much scoring in the past, but as a senior and what i saw last night, this might be his break out year. For the last two years, he has led the city in assists. All he need this year is some points to put up with them assists. So all yall doubting Howard, you better watch out for them. :lol:

825426596[/snapback]

Allen Ray is very very quick but he CAN NOT play defense Howard will be good but who is going to fill in for Rodney Henderson's scoring from last year