who do yall think the best sophomore was this year

chargers57

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:  man  those are some pretty impressive numbers. do you know how many carries that was on? and APC?

825413164[/snapback]

I`d love to tell you, but prepextra stopped keeping stats on Chris after the Sevier Co game. With 2 weeks left in the year Chris had 202 carries 1428yds with 7.1 ypc.

I`d love to tell you, but prepextra stopped keeping stats on Chris after the Sevier Co game. With 2 weeks left in the year Chris had 202 carries 1428yds with 7.1 ypc.

825415045[/snapback]

those are some GREAT stats. I played my high school football at dresden in west TN. they have a kid named hewett whos a sophmore. had like 700 yeards a belive last year. great as a FRESHMAN started at half. hurt most of the season though last year. this year he's matured into a even better back. i belive he ended up with 1160 yards this year (and thats with only 9 games dresden played). . i'm not sure on how many carries but his average per carry is 11.2 yards :blink: , you can do the math but i belive thats on 100-105 carries.also i belive ended p with around 15 tds? give or take 2 or 3.not nearly as many yards or TDs as the guy your talkin about but average is alot better. not dogging for sure b/c 1600 yards in increadable(sp). but hewett will impove i belive. EXTREAMLY strong and explosive. look for him next year.if he can get more carries he'll be right up there with your man.

Chris Donald is hands down the best sophmore in the state. He has all the physical ability and right now is dominating off raw talent alone. Once he develops and mature he will be a certain division I prospect. If you havent seen this kid play, you are missing out. Anyone from Huntingdon have his strength number (bench, squat).

825415155[/snapback]

Never had the chance to see Donald play. heard TONS about the kid. when dresden gets puts out of the play-offs this year i'm goin to try my best to get down to H-town to see him play and see if he's all he's made up to be.

i think that travis edwards from westview is preety good.

825411791[/snapback]

Travis who? :lol: i'm from dresden and been to most of their games. during the game vs. westview never even heard that name called out :angry: . never heard of the kid. sure ain't no chris donald (sp) every one in the state knows who he is :lol:

Edited by OneOfTheFans

Guest region4fan
it is. i guess he needed another town to throw on. j/k region.

825412433[/snapback]

the Rutherford County paper, The Daily News Journal includes Cannon County in the stats. They also cover all their games.....why I don't know. I heard that one of the editors has a kid on the team there??