Hendersonville

redbaron515

Hendersonville is looking for its 4th straight state championship this year. They have started the season strong at 8-0, 4-0 in the district. They have dominated their competition so far this season, defeating York Institute this past match 22-5. Anyone think they can bring home another state title??

Also wanted to put in a good word for the girls squad as well. They did suffer their first loss of the season to York Institute, but still stand at 5-1, 3-1 in their district.

Things are looking good for both squads... Good luck to both teams this year.

Here is an article from the Hendersonville Star News on the Commando Bowling teams....Hendersonville Bowling Article

Hendersonville is a force to be reckoned with I agree. They have a well-rounded team, but they will have some competition once they reach state, and they will. Mt. Juliet boys looked pretty good the other day when they bowled a 1292 in one of their matches and wound up with a 3600. Watch out for other teams that can explode as well.

Hendersonville is a force to be reckoned with I agree.  They have a well-rounded team, but they will have some competition once they reach state, and they will.  Mt. Juliet boys looked pretty good the other day when they bowled a 1292 in one of their matches and wound up with a 3600.  Watch out for other teams that can explode as well.

825422966[/snapback]

Don't Forget the Southern Middle Tennessee Teams of Spring Hill and Columbia Central Boys! I believe that they will be back again this year.

Hendersonville is a force to be reckoned with I agree.  They have a well-rounded team, but they will have some competition once they reach state, and they will.  Mt. Juliet boys looked pretty good the other day when they bowled a 1292 in one of their matches and wound up with a 3600.  Watch out for other teams that can explode as well.

825422966[/snapback]

Mt Juliet and Hendersonville have had a tough rivalry in the past years.

Hendersonville is definitely lookin' pretty good right now. I would say that they are probably the early favorites looking ahead to the state. However look out for some other teams lurking around the corner. Mt. Juliet is usually a perenial power and DCA is looking mighty fine as well. DCA is led by two very strong seniors. When they are on their game, they can take it to just about anybody. They are team leaders and are very talented. There are also a few more teams that can be considered as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I know most of those bowlers on Hendersonville. I bowled with them over at Hermitage Lanes and I played them a few weeks ago. We handed them their first loss. They didn't bowl very well neither did we. We won by like 5 pins. I wasn't very happy about the win even though we did win. Ramirez and Garcia are both very good bowlers. I was impressed by both of them.

DCA boys... what :D