District 10AA basketball

BornToBall

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buttered roll, i swear you have trouble with reading comprehension, hahahaha. I dont get upset, i just like starting stuff with yall. Look back and see i said i didnt care what pepband lover had to say after that rediculous post as to who would finish where. buttered roll, quit lying to these people, youll be setting records for most minutes sat on the bench while noel is setting 3 point records. lol. ;):D

Guest catfish-hunter
buttered roll, i swear you have trouble with reading comprehension, hahahaha. I dont get upset, i just like starting stuff with yall. Look back and see i said i didnt care what pepband lover had to say after that rediculous post as to who would finish where. buttered roll, quit lying to these people, youll be setting records for most minutes sat on the bench while noel is setting 3 point records. lol. :D  :D

825421934[/snapback]

Mr. Bowers, once again there you go talking smack to a Sycamore player. That is not a very wise thing to do if you are a Cheatham graduate. BTW, what did it feel like to have Logan Pierce abuse you all night long in the District Championship game back in February??? What was your combined record last year against the two other teams in the county??? I would not be talking smack if I went 1-4 against the two most hated teams on my schedule when I was a Senior, but that's okay because in your case we will make an exception.

Catfish, i can talk trash to buttered roll all i want, i know who he is and vice versa, were pretty good friends. Yea logan was hitting some nice shots, nice-lucky shots that he hadnt hit all season but all that matters is that it was the championship game. How does it feel to be in the stands your whole life cheering on others instead of actually playing. Yea, we got screwed once @ sycamore and just played hoorible both times against harpeth=didnt get it done! its ok, my life isnt over unlike yours when yall only have a cheering section when the team is TOGETHER and WINNING! Buttered roll, you coming to the football game?

Guest catfish-hunter
Catfish, i can talk trash to buttered roll all i want, i know who he is and vice versa, were pretty good friends. Yea logan was hitting some nice shots, nice-lucky shots that he hadnt hit all season but all that matters is that it was the championship game. How does it feel to be in the stands your whole life cheering on others instead of actually playing. Yea, we got screwed once @ sycamore and just played hoorible both times against harpeth=didnt get it done! its ok, my life isnt over unlike yours when yall only have a cheering section when the team is TOGETHER and WINNING! Buttered roll, you coming to the football game?

825422809[/snapback]

Exactly how did Sycamore get lucky and how did the cubbies get "screwed" in the game at Sycamore??? From what I saw, Sycamore basically let you guys back in the game late and then held yall off in OT or was it 2OT??? BTW, learn how to use spellcheck okay Mr. Bowers. After all, you are in college now aren't you and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that the word is spelled HORRIBLE not "hoorible". Outside of that last year when Cheatham won a county championship in football, can you name me another occasion in which the cubbies owned Cheatham County???

You guys are all being stupid to me. Who cares who did what and when! Let's worry about this year, shall we? I've read every post and everybody on here has said some stupid stuff, and some of the people have said some really uneducated stuff. If you don't know about a team or anything about there players then don't post about them. Both Sycamore and Cheatham will be playing people that didn't have experience last year and both of them will be size challenged. The fact is, the matchup of these two teams will be a good one. I can't wait till the games. And anyway, catfish-hunter, who cares about grammer on here? Everybody that posts on here either misspells a word or has grammatical errors. Who cares? That's a pretty trite way to put somebody down. Anyway, good luck to both teams and stop the stupid bickering!