District 10AA basketball

BornToBall

Cheatham scrimmaged Brentwood on Monday and won. They played really well and looked pretty good for their first scrimmage. All of them played well, but Noel was on fire. Tonight, they played MBA their. It was a tough scrimmage and MBA was very well coached but Cheatham came out on top there as well. Tyler Miller played very well, he should get some quality minutes this year. Cheatham has Father Ryan on Thursday which will be their toughest scrimmage more than likely. That will be their last scrimmage leading into their first game on Tuesday against Goodpasture. What about anybody else? Scrimmages, scores, who played well? How did you guys do Statebound? KingCub, I'm probably going to go. It's a big game but I'm not for sure. Take it easy.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have had 4 games and have won all 4. But we have not played well in ne of them, which is good but also bad. The thing that has suprised me is the areas that we thought we are goin to be bad at we are doin good and the areas that we are good at we are not doin to good. I thought we were goin to do bad in defense but we have kept every team to 40 or below. The offense i thought would be are strong point, but it is comin slowly.

The teams we beat isnt the best competion by far but they are not horrible either. We beat a undersized Portland team, but they have a few gaurds that can light it up. Then we went to Forrest to play Santa Fe and Forrest. Santa Fe was huge, they had one guy about 6'6, two guys around 6'5 and a gaurd that was 6'2 and they all had some skill. We played are best against them and won by i think by 21. Then we played Forrest who had the best coaching that we have gone against. They would mix up there defense and try to confuse us, it work a few times then we caught on and started to beat it and got a lead and ended up winning by 10. The last game we played was against Hume Fogg and we played the worst ball ever since i have been here and still managed to win the game at the end by 2. It was not pretty at all, but once again we played as bad as we can and still win and that is a plus for us, but against a better team we cant afford that.

We have one more game before season opener and that is friday against Clarksville.