Swimming

bg4lhs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have some very good swimmers and swimming programs in our area.

Is anyone interested in seeing a forum started for swimming ???

825414652[/snapback]

If anyone is interested in seeing a forum started on swimming, please, respond and express your interest here and Coach T will set one up.

"If you come, he will build it." thumb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Swimming IS a high school sport, believe it or not.  Many atheltes dedicate themselves day in and day out to this grueling sport. Next time your in a pool, try swimming a few laps and see how you feel.

825483035[/snapback]

lol trust me i swim a lot i live on the lake and there is a bridge about 1/8 of a mile away from the banks of my yard and in the summer to keep in shape i swim about 10 laps a day back and forth, but i still don't concider it a sport......

lol trust me i swim a lot i live on the lake and there is a bridge about 1/8 of a mile away from the banks of my yard and in the summer to keep in shape i swim about 10 laps a day back and forth, but i still don't concider it a sport......

825491924[/snapback]

So I am guessing that you know way more than the olympic committees and all the NBC correspondents that obviously consider swimming as a sport?

• 1 month later...