Viewing other members email

TheQBIsMine

Then why bother putting it on there for us just to click on and get that message? :D I think we should be able to get that info. I would just ask the person for their email, but they're never on at the same time I am, and if I was to post a message about something that's not "sports relevant" then the topic would end up getting closed. :D

Then why bother putting it on there for us just to click on and get that message?  :lol: I think we should be able to get that info. I would just ask the person for their email, but they're never on at the same time I am, and if I was to post a message about something that's not "sports relevant" then the topic would end up getting closed.  :blink:

825415007[/snapback]

It is a privacy issue, also. Plus members can use that feature to email other Plus members but can not see that person's email address unless that person replies to the email, at which time they are told that the member will be able to view their email address. In this way, a user has control over who is given their email address which is the way it should be.

It is a privacy issue, also. Plus members can use that feature to email other Plus members but can not see that person's email address unless that person replies to the email, at which time they are told that the member will be able to view their email address. In this way, a user has control over who is given their email address which is the way it should be.

825415109[/snapback]

I appreciate the system as it is now set up. Privacy should continue to be a policy of this board. Thanks Coacht.