11:00-Sevier County vs. Anderson County

-Pigeon Forge vs. William Blount

12:00-Heritage vs. Greeneville

-Maryville vs. Powell

1:00-Campbell County vs.Elizabethton

-Claiborne County vs. Alcoa

2:00-Alcoa vs. Sevier County

-Pigeon Forge vs. Campbell County

Scratch another Elizabethton Cyclone starter. All-state senior point-guard Valnessha Redd has a possible bone spur on her ankle, and will receive treatment tomorrow morning, thus missing the trip. Cyclones are still making the trip, but will be missing 2 starters and their 6th man. Should be a good opportunity to test the Cyclones' bench, as several young players will have to step in to more prominent roles.

Scratch another Elizabethton Cyclone starter. All-state senior point-guard Valnessha Redd has a possible bone spur on her ankle, and will receive treatment tomorrow morning, thus missing the trip. Cyclones are still making the trip, but will be missing 2 starters and their 6th man. Should be a good opportunity to test the Cyclones' bench, as several young players will have to step in to more prominent roles.

825419058[/snapback]

Wait a sec, 17; tell us more about this bone spur. Isn't that what was ultimately a big part of why Larry Byrd had to retire a couple seasons earlier than he'd have liked. Is it a possibility that they might have to go in and, for lack of better medical vernacular, "remove" it, grind it down, something?

Glad to hear Cameeron did so well; and of course I'm absolutely shocked that Rikki played well at all. It's not like she's good or anything. :unsure:

I have not talked to her yet, but she went in for diagnosis/treatment yesterday while we were playing at Heritage. I went to the UT game, and got back late. Bone spur or bone chip were both mentioned as possible reasons for pain and slight swelling. I will probably get her results today from yesterday's visit to Dr. Danny Smith. Obviously, we hope it can be treated and will not require any surgery. I'll update her situation when we know something more definite. Cyclones have 2 tough scrimmages this week, but we should have our full team back.

Edited by coachh17